GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Xiaomi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2020, 16:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 274871
Thanks Meter: 5
Redmi Note 8 pro relocked bootloader

I have Xiaomi Note8 Pro begonia.The device Global i was repair imei that.Than i flashed the ENG rom,but i forgot select clean all button, so i locked my device.(device opening, i use phone but phone imei lost instead serial number) Also i flash ENG rom flash error.But i wanna install global rom.I cant add mi account because imei number was change,so xiaomi server not accept the device.i was backup nvram and nvdata. I cant restore original imei.
My problem is; how i flash the global rom locked device?
Old 02-21-2020, 15:52   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 292644
Thanks Meter: 19
same for me... i resolve this... if your phone have your account and you use this to unlock via xioami bootunlock you can unlock again to flash a twrp, restore you nv data and after repair ONLY IMEI 2... no both, beacuse when you flash to regular phone have and error NV error... in ENG flash work both imeis...