GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Xiaomi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2019, 07:17   #571 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2253540
Sonork: N/A
Thanks Meter: 35
Donate money to this user

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V8.2.2.0.NA...05c16f2a27.tgz if i flash the mi account will come back ???
The Following User Says Thank You to masumgsm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 20:52   #572 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2665389
Thanks Meter: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by masumgsm View Post
http://bigota.d.miui.com/V8.2.2.0.NA...05c16f2a27.tgz if i flash the mi account will come back ???
Good, it depends on which model xiaomi is, I click on the link to know what model it is and I get an error, but that you have one thing in mind, every xiaomi that is in miui 10 has a relock, although you demote to a later version, it will have relock, specify the model you have a problem and I can help you better, but with the information you give little I can do.

Regards.
Old 11-12-2019, 17:15   #573 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2646627
Thanks Meter: 11
note 5 pro whyred--- anti 1 means what?? no anti or i have to flash higher version??
after bootloader unlock hang on logo...
Old 11-12-2019, 23:45   #574 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by riadgsm1971 View Post
note 5 pro whyred--- anti 1 means what?? no anti or i have to flash higher version??
after bootloader unlock hang on logo...
Good, the first thing if xiaomi assurances do not know, bad we go, if we do not know the procedures to be done according to what we are going to repair badly we go.

The first thing you do when you take an xiaomi if it gives you the clear possibility, is to know the version of android, miui that it carries, the anti-rollback it has (back protection from one version of miui to another), if you have professional dongles or box , by test point it gives you a lot of information and if not by fastboor and commands by cmd.

If you already have the bootloader unlocked, you only have to go back to miui 10 and to a lower version or two of the one that you mark when you give read info, because I say, normally the xiaomi are updated by ota and always or almost always if flashes the latest firmware version will stay in the logo or brick the xiaomi. Once you finish flashing, you enter recovery and wipe mode.

Greetings after the almost daily that I have written to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Franky_36 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2019, 06:38   #575 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2646627
Thanks Meter: 11
sorry for bad ques.. i actually wanted to know, if bootloader unlocked-- theres no anti rollback.. i can flash any version of firmware i want.. right???
and for those devices need mi auth.. can i bypass anti rollback with mi auth without unlock bootloader.. or it will brick?? though unlock bootloader is easy option, i just wanted to know. I saw mi 8se downgraded from miui10 to miui9.. But he didnot tell me it was modified firmware or not.. cause everyone not like you... Thanks...
Old 11-13-2019, 23:18   #576 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by riadgsm1971 View Post
sorry for bad ques.. i actually wanted to know, if bootloader unlocked-- theres no anti rollback.. i can flash any version of firmware i want.. right???
and for those devices need mi auth.. can i bypass anti rollback with mi auth without unlock bootloader.. or it will brick?? though unlock bootloader is easy option, i just wanted to know. I saw mi 8se downgraded from miui10 to miui9.. But he didnot tell me it was modified firmware or not.. cause everyone not like you... Thanks...
Good, the firmware is modified if, it will have a relock possibly if, all xiaomi models once updated to miui 10 will have relock, way to have no relock, unlock the xiaomi bootloader and remove the micloud account through the method Custom recovery or through the server simple method, forever, you do have to pay and look for a reliable seller etc etc etc.
Old 11-18-2019, 14:21   #577 (permalink)

Member: 2935951
Thanks Meter: 2
Good day to all. Please tell me if there is a hacked fire hose for Xiaomi Redmi 7?
Old 11-19-2019, 06:36   #578 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1947244
Sonork: rickyd
Thanks Meter: 5
Any legit way I can remove a Xiaomi redmi note 7 (lavender)global? I've tried basically nearly everything and failed. Is there a proper way or tool to get by it? I tried edl connecting, using qfil, miracle thunder, lavender flashtool, mi flashtool and others. Any assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-19-2019, 06:37   #579 (permalink)
Major Poster

Wow. It's been a while I was off here. Good to be back . hope all is well with you guys. ��
Old 11-19-2019, 18:53   #580 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyd View Post
Any legit way I can remove a Xiaomi redmi note 7 (lavender)global? I've tried basically nearly everything and failed. Is there a proper way or tool to get by it? I tried edl connecting, using qfil, miracle thunder, lavender flashtool, mi flashtool and others. Any assistance would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Good, the best way or method is by server, you remove the micloud account forever and the client returns and you can use the micloud or xioami services, if not modified firmware method, another effective method is unlock bootloader, install custom recovery or TWRP and you install custom firmware.

Regards.
Old 11-20-2019, 09:58   #581 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Good, the best way or method is by server, you remove the micloud account forever and the client returns and you can use the micloud or xioami services, if not modified firmware method, another effective method is unlock bootloader, install custom recovery or TWRP and you install custom firmware.

Regards.

What tool can I flash with? I tried nearly everything online. Is there a proper tutorial how to do so?
Old 11-20-2019, 10:36   #582 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
What tool can I flash with? I tried nearly everything online. Is there a proper tutorial how to do so?
Good, with miflash you can do it and about tutorials that you will have to look for it on your own, I am very sorry but I am not paid to do tutorials or support, I do too much for what users like me.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:26   #583 (permalink)
Major Poster

ok so now i bricked it. sigh. this is frustrating. anyway to restore back the rom? it only powers on with a blank screen anf keeps restarting.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:57   #584 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
ok so now i bricked it. sigh. this is frustrating. anyway to restore back the rom? it only powers on with a blank screen anf keeps restarting.
Good, I understand the frustration that you can have, but to work in this trade you have to have adequate tools, knowledge, not wait for someone to put you in a file tray, etc, the thing is not like that and it will not happen, with umt qfire 4.8 or 4.9, it is supported and does not ask for authorized Xiaomi account credits and you can do all the operations that you have to do for this or other xiaomi models, as I said before, I do too much for what users aggravate me and of course I don't get paid to do step-by-step tutorials on how things have to be done, I'm very sorry, but I'm not going to do it, if you want to understand it perfectly, if you don't want to understand it, it's your problem, not mine.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franky_36 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-22-2019, 03:06   #585 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 241650
Thanks Meter: 71
I need help, I bricked my redmi 5 plus trying to find solution to get rid of MI account stuck on it. Now all the firmware i've found in the internet and used to revive it, it gives me stuck in the RECOVERY option screen except for this only one chinese version firmware. Now is there any way i can take it back to it's original state even put into global version?