GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Xiaomi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2018, 22:35   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2715125
Thanks Meter: 2
Unhappy Xiaomi MI Note 2 stuck on boot logo (HELP)

Hi Guys!!

I've a terrible problem with my device. My Mi Note 2 is stuck on a boot logo (not appears "Android" word below), MI logo lock on display. I try solve the problem for fastboot (another roms, old's and MIUI 10), no success. I try in recovery mode too (MiPhone Assistant), He's starts a update, but not complete procedure, show a error message "Couldn't flash, try again". The most impressive in this problem, i passed various files, and the firmware installed not change (is appears always 9.5.4.0), same i pass other files with other versions...how can is possible?

Detail: in MiFlash Tool, the time for pass a rom is approximately 1300 seconds, when in normal conditions is less for 5 minutes.

I'm desesperated, because is my unique device for use.

I'll appreciated any help....

Thanks and best regards
Old 11-02-2018, 23:06   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2665389
Thanks Meter: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by darks0ldier View Post
Hi Guys!!

I've a terrible problem with my device. My Mi Note 2 is stuck on a boot logo (not appears "Android" word below), MI logo lock on display. I try solve the problem for fastboot (another roms, old's and MIUI 10), no success. I try in recovery mode too (MiPhone Assistant), He's starts a update, but not complete procedure, show a error message "Couldn't flash, try again". The most impressive in this problem, i passed various files, and the firmware installed not change (is appears always 9.5.4.0), same i pass other files with other versions...how can is possible?

Detail: in MiFlash Tool, the time for pass a rom is approximately 1300 seconds, when in normal conditions is less for 5 minutes.

I'm desesperated, because is my unique device for use.

I'll appreciated any help....

Thanks and best regards
Good, I leave the link of a page of xiaomi that through imei os / n gives you the information of the phone and from there download the correct firmware for your xiaomi, something else, do not flash in fastboot mode, always in mode edl , search the internet for the test point of your xiaomi model, correctly install the qualcomm drivers, I'm online, anything you ask, thanks.

Link of the page to verify firmware model: https://www.mi.com/global/verify/#/en/tab/imei
Old 11-02-2018, 23:47   #3 (permalink)

Franky, thanks for help again! So, i see the site, and show version based on IMEI. At this moment, i'm downloading the MIUI 10 China Stable, and flash by EDL system.

Sorry for my comment before, but i was triyng install by EDL. Fastboot works only if the device is bootloader unlock.

Send a PM for me, i'll pass my whatsapp for you...
Old 11-03-2018, 00:14   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2117329
Thanks Meter: 0
please try to open the cover on the phone cover and try doing the EDL test point 9008
Old 11-03-2018, 02:13   #5 (permalink)

Sopian,

All my tryies is by edl mode, and recovery mode too...thaks for remember.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:52   #6 (permalink)

SOLVED Mi Note 2 in HardBrick

Hi Everyone...

I got solved my problem. Is very very simple: I'll pass the QFIL program on PC (used the UFS partition, because my device is ufs_8996). He's entry on a semi-brick (not power on), next used the tweezers for entry in EDL Mode and restored with MiFlash Tool.

I want say thank you for all what try help me...

SDS