GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Xiaomi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2017, 14:41   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1676481
Thanks Meter: 2
Redmi 4 ***** unknown baseband

my redmi 4 ***** unknown baseband, no wifi no bluetooth
and can't login my micloud,for unlock bootloader
i flashed the official rom (chaina, devloper) still same
Old 09-14-2017, 15:37   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2757722
Thanks Meter: 0
Mobile phones need to solve BL locks
Old 09-14-2017, 15:50   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1676481
Thanks Meter: 2
how to unlock BL ?

how to unlock BL ? no wifi no bluetooth i can't login my micloud,for unlock bootloader
Old 10-01-2017, 22:17   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2577209
Thanks Meter: 1
I have the same problem. Maybe You have now solution -
Old 10-02-2017, 10:31   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2581716
Sonork: 30294069
Thanks Meter: 137
Donate money to this user
Hi

Step B: Restoring NVRAM and writing IMEI using Maui META

1. Install Maui Meta Tool and launch. Select Options and check Only Preloader Port.

2. Be sure the drop-down on the left is set at IMEI download and the one on the right is set at USB COM. Now click on Reconnect.

3. With your phone turned off, insert the microUSB cable into the phone and wait for a while. Your phone should be detected after the Mi logo is displayed. By the way, you don’t need to press the power button as instructed. After the phone is detected, set the drop-down menu on the left to IMEI download.

4. A new window should come up. Click on Change NVRAM Database File, then click NO to select your NVRAM file.

4. Now go to the ROM download folder and select an EDB file named MDDB_InfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6797…. This is the NVRAM database file and it’s about 57MB for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.

5. After selecting this file, the NVRAM file should be written to the phone in a matter of seconds. A success message at the bottom of the window should indicate this.
6. After this, key in your IMEI number in the space provided for SIM 1. You will only be able to write 14 digits, the 15th will automatically appear in the CheckSum text box. Click Download To Flash to write the IMEI to your phone. Note that you must use a valid IMEI. If you can’t get the original IMEI from your phone package box, you may need to use of the available IMEI generating apps.

Select SIM 2 and perform this same step. After you’ve successfully written the IMEI, you can now close this Window. Hit the disconnect button on the main program UI. You can now disconnect your phone and boot normally.
Your device should now be able to detect SIM card and your baseband version should appear in settings. This worked perfectly on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (3GB, 64GB, Helio X20).
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmanam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2017, 12:58   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2577209
Thanks Meter: 1
my redmi 4 have cpu qualcomm not mtk - mayby another solution for qualcomm