GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Xiaomi


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2019, 16:26   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Noida
Age: 30
Posts: 298
Member: 1291309
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52
Redmi note 5 pro dead brick problem solutin


redmi note 5 pro dead after wrong modle flash

i have try letest ver flash but not on phon only conect edl mood

i have try more file but not on
ands try anti roolback firme waer all ver flash ok whit mi tool but not on

tell me any solution how to recover which file ok my phone..?? adwance in thanx
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 23:40   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 924
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 537
Good, first is global version or Chinese version, second, remember what version of miui it was and finally used firmware, you have to give more clues or details, then the help will be better and more complete, thank you very much.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:45   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Noida
Age: 30
Posts: 298
Member: 1291309
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Good, first is global version or Chinese version, second, remember what version of miui it was and finally used firmware, you have to give more clues or details, then the help will be better and more complete, thank you very much.

i have to Wright rong modle flash like mi note 6 pro
afer that sate is blink
then i have flash whit glober ver Redmi note 5 pro
whyred_global_images_V10.3.1.0.PEIMIXM_20190522.00 00.00_9.0_global_8201319a7e

this ver flash ok whit umt but seat not power on only detect edl mood

after that again flash this ver whyred_global_images_8.7.12_20180712.0000.00_8.1_g lobal_e775b9c0d5

whit mi tool wright ok but seat not on

after that i have again wright flash anti rol back this ver C:\Users\jai shri ram\Desktop\note 5 pro\anti_test_note5\anti_test_note5

done flash but not on


again defternt ver anti rolback flash not on this one Redmi_note5_unbrick_rom_0913_choco.zip

flash ok but phoe note on

and more file try but phone not power on



plzz tell me how to fixed this problem give me a link and tool adwance thanx.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 16:20   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 924
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROhan464 View Post
i have to Wright rong modle flash like mi note 6 pro
afer that sate is blink
then i have flash whit glober ver Redmi note 5 pro
whyred_global_images_V10.3.1.0.PEIMIXM_20190522.00 00.00_9.0_global_8201319a7e

this ver flash ok whit umt but seat not power on only detect edl mood

after that again flash this ver whyred_global_images_8.7.12_20180712.0000.00_8.1_g lobal_e775b9c0d5

whit mi tool wright ok but seat not on

after that i have again wright flash anti rol back this ver C:\Users\jai shri ram\Desktop\note 5 pro\anti_test_note5\anti_test_note5

done flash but not on


again defternt ver anti rolback flash not on this one Redmi_note5_unbrick_rom_0913_choco.zip

flash ok but phoe note on

and more file try but phone not power on



plzz tell me how to fixed this problem give me a link and tool adwance thanx.....
Good, steps to revive that xiaomi:
1. Download this Redmi Note 5 Pro firmware whyred_images_V9.5.22.0.OEICNFA_20180626.0000.00_8 .1_cn_49a8c2738f and flash
2. Download miflash_pro-en-3.3.703.67 you install and update it.
3. Download this firmware in zip format do not unzip it and flash through recovery last option mipcsuite and flash it with miflaspro.
4. If both in the first flash and in the second flash you do, restart in recovery and wipe mode, restart the phone and the phone will return to normal.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:14   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Noida
Age: 30
Posts: 298
Member: 1291309
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Good, steps to revive that xiaomi:
1. Download this Redmi Note 5 Pro firmware whyred_images_V9.5.22.0.OEICNFA_20180626.0000.00_8 .1_cn_49a8c2738f and flash
2. Download miflash_pro-en-3.3.703.67 you install and update it.
3. Download this firmware in zip format do not unzip it and flash through recovery last option mipcsuite and flash it with miflaspro.
4. If both in the first flash and in the second flash you do, restart in recovery and wipe mode, restart the phone and the phone will return to normal.

bro mi flashpro mobile detect but recovery option not detect edl port on serching Devices phone dead only detect edl mood sho tell me how to detect recovery option my phone,......?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:47   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 924
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROhan464 View Post
bro mi flashpro mobile detect but recovery option not detect edl port on serching Devices phone dead only detect edl mood sho tell me how to detect recovery option my phone,......?
Good, let's see, if the xiaomi only detects the qualcomm 9008 driver it is because it is brick, follow the steps I have told you above, download the firmware and flash first by edl and then follow the steps below.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:41   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Noida
Age: 30
Posts: 298
Member: 1291309
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52
bro i have try yr file whit mi tool flash secses but phone not on..............
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 10:59   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 924
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROhan464 View Post
bro i have try yr file whit mi tool flash secses but phone not on..............
Good, the first thing you have to know if the xiaomi is Chinese version or global version, the firmware works perfectly, what I don't know is how you do it
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:04   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 924
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROhan464 View Post
bro i have try yr file whit mi tool flash secses but phone not on..............
Good again, enter the recovery and do wipe and restart the phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 13:17   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Bond.Flasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Bondowoso-Indonesia
Posts: 236
Member: 2464063
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 63
Redmi note 5 pro dead brick because of anti-rollback software, Flash again from Volcano Box Firmware backup, Redmi note 5 pro will live normally again. 100% tested
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 15:09   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Noida
Age: 30
Posts: 298
Member: 1291309
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Good again, enter the recovery and do wipe and restart the phone

Bro not turne on my phone your file
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 15:57   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Noida
Age: 30
Posts: 298
Member: 1291309
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond.Flasher View Post
Redmi note 5 pro dead brick because of anti-rollback software, Flash again from Volcano Box Firmware backup, Redmi note 5 pro will live normally again. 100% tested
Starting..
Reading Info..
Timeout - Phone Not Found on Selected Port..
Make Sure Phone is in Edl Mode..
Use "Reboot Edl" Option to Enter In Edl Mode..
Starting Download Mode Flashing (New Method)..
Memory type : Emmc
Writing File : storsec.mbn
Writing File : rpm.mbn
Writing File : hyp.mbn
Writing File : pmic.elf
Writing File : cmnlib.mbn
Writing File : cmnlib64.mbn
Writing File : abl.elf
Writing File : devcfg.mbn
Writing File : tz.mbn
Writing File : mdtpsecapp.mbn
Writing File : keymaster.mbn
Writing File : BTFM.bin
Writing File : xbl.elf
Writing File : dspso.bin
Writing File : mdtp.img
Writing File : splash.img
Writing File : NON-HLOS.bin
Writing File : boot.img
Writing File : recovery.img
Writing File : cache.img
Writing File : system.img
Writing File : vendor.img
Writing File : cust.img
Writing File : userdata.img
Writing File : gpt_main0.bin
Writing File : gpt_backup0.bin
Writing Patch : gpt_main0.bin
Writing Patch : DISK
Writing Patch : gpt_backup0.bin
Verifying.. ok
Verifying.. ok
Verifying.. ok
All Done...
>>Process Done...


i have to try many more bro whit merical box but same posion phone note tune on.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 20:05   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 924
Member: 2665389
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROhan464 View Post
Starting..
Reading Info..
Timeout - Phone Not Found on Selected Port..
Make Sure Phone is in Edl Mode..
Use "Reboot Edl" Option to Enter In Edl Mode..
Starting Download Mode Flashing (New Method)..
Memory type : Emmc
Writing File : storsec.mbn
Writing File : rpm.mbn
Writing File : hyp.mbn
Writing File : pmic.elf
Writing File : cmnlib.mbn
Writing File : cmnlib64.mbn
Writing File : abl.elf
Writing File : devcfg.mbn
Writing File : tz.mbn
Writing File : mdtpsecapp.mbn
Writing File : keymaster.mbn
Writing File : BTFM.bin
Writing File : xbl.elf
Writing File : dspso.bin
Writing File : mdtp.img
Writing File : splash.img
Writing File : NON-HLOS.bin
Writing File : boot.img
Writing File : recovery.img
Writing File : cache.img
Writing File : system.img
Writing File : vendor.img
Writing File : cust.img
Writing File : userdata.img
Writing File : gpt_main0.bin
Writing File : gpt_backup0.bin
Writing Patch : gpt_main0.bin
Writing Patch : DISK
Writing Patch : gpt_backup0.bin
Verifying.. ok
Verifying.. ok
Verifying.. ok
All Done...
>>Process Done...


i have to try many more bro whit merical box but same posion phone note tune on.....
Good, has the xiaomi revived or not?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 06:16   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Noida
Age: 30
Posts: 298
Member: 1291309
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Good, has the xiaomi revived or not?
Flashing sucsesfully done but phone not tune on dear problmen not solve my phone is dead
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:11.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.39754 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO