GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Xiaomi (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f979/)
-   -   Solution micloud remover redmi 6A, redmi 6 processor mtk (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f979/solution-micloud-remover-redmi-6a-redmi-6-processor-mtk-2517995/)

Franky_36 11-23-2018 11:49

Solution micloud remover redmi 6A, redmi 6 processor mtk

Other Xiaomi models in test.

We download the software, unzip the file, you have to have the fastboot drivers installed, we open the software as administrator.
Fastboot xiaomi mode: 1. Mode, phone off, we have pressed volume - and connect it with the usb cable.
***************************************** 2. Mode, either with the phone off or on, we have pressed the vol - and power buttons until we see the xiaomi doll or we see that it is fastboot either by the screen or by the device manager.

Once in the software, depending on whether we have 32-bit or 64-bit windows and click on remove my account.

Thank you does not cost anything, thank you very much.

CuT URLs

decodari 11-23-2018 12:06

Hello! What is the password please?

Thank you!

Franky_36 11-23-2018 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by decodari (Post 13431471)
Hello! What is the password please?

Thank you!

Sorry, password: magelangflasher

junvonx 11-24-2018 10:30

this tool for cactus redmi 6a ubl not working on the cactus lock bootloader thnks for shre

Franky_36 11-24-2018 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by junvonx (Post 13432752)
this tool for cactus redmi 6a ubl not working on the cactus lock bootloader thnks for shre

Good, the xiaomi you have to put it in fastboot mode, no need to unlock anything, no mtk boot mode or anything, fastboot mode only, thanks.

ByMotsan 11-24-2018 14:45

virüs :mad::mad::mad:

Franky_36 11-24-2018 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ByMotsan (Post 13433565)
virüs :mad::mad::mad:

For that rule of three of you, all the professional tools that are in the market detect it as false positives, to see if we inform ourselves and take a bit of cultural level of computer science, in post to publish post fools, I have tried and not It has no virus, if you do not buy boxes or dongles so you do not get mad.

Vijay1555 11-25-2018 08:29

Anyone tested this tool ?

Franky_36 11-25-2018 11:09

Hi, I've tried this tool, like all the ones I've posted or any modified solution or firmware that I've posted, I'm not going to be so dumb to post a thing that does not work or carry viruses as the user above this thread , I'm not that stupid, I do not earn anything or money, it's simply to help or find a solution for anyone who has a problem with the Xiaomi.
Even professional tools have problems removing the micloud account or temporarily removing it and then returning or as it is called relock.
Some solutions or tools if others do not work. That is what you have to keep in mind that you do not do it or do not want to do it. Neither do I understand how users have a place or not, they dedicate themselves to this world of repairs, they do not have tools to work with, and above all, they demand when a solution or tool does not work.

You look less and investigate as for example I do and so you will realize many things.

Thank you very much to all.

Vijay1555 11-26-2018 07:55

Thanks for detailed info and reply.....

charsaddagsm 11-26-2018 10:09

brother i tried with this software tool ,,not succes,,plz need other flashing solution,

Franky_36 11-26-2018 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by charsaddagsm (Post 13436626)
brother i tried with this software tool ,,not succes,,plz need other flashing solution,

Here you have the modified firmware, so that you do not have problems that ask for the user name and password of the miaccount or authorization do not do it with miflash, you will have to do it spflash tool or with a professional tool, mrt, miracle box, etc, these tools also have its crack, comment how it has gone, thank you very much.

CuT URLs

ryuvie 12-07-2018 17:29

Dont waste your fv*kin time, not tested

Yeah modified firmware or perhaps reupload firmware ������

At least you give us the best hope for trying

Franky_36 12-07-2018 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryuvie (Post 13454814)
Dont waste your fv*kin time, not tested

Yeah modified firmware or perhaps reupload firmware ������

At least you give us the best hope for trying

Good, I'm going to tell you a couple of things, I'm not to blame for not knowing how to do things, other than me, a lot of people work for you, if you do not work something you'll do wrong, do not believe, in post of complaining , what you have to do is investigate and find a way to solve the problems that arise, or that you expect to enter the forums and give you solutions and free, but that you go colleague, inform, search and investigate and invest in tools and that the firmware is not tested what you say, greetings, it's all right.

srkhan 12-09-2018 08:14

this is not working on locked bootloader

1 Attachment(s)
this is not working on locked boot-loader