GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Xiaomi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2019, 02:16   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2929960
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Xiaomi Mi A2 LITE flash with incorrect ROM

Hello, I have a Xioami Mi A2 lite, and it was running and working perfectly, but as I like to invent fashion I decided to do a test flashing with the ROM of Redmi 6 Pro because the devices are the same and wanted to enjoy MIUI, doing in a normal way It does not accept and so overwrites some files of the image and managed to flash, but to my misfortune and misfortune the phone is no longer right in EDL mode.

When I try to falsh to the original A2 lite ROM error, in MiFlash error "cant not head from COM3 port", in Miracle Xioami Tools the error "BootLoad Error. ID: 0003 Please change Model, Try again." I make flash recognize it as redmi6 pro it accepts, but it doesn't work.

From what you understand when I forced the ROM flash from another device it does not work due to different partition issues, but it recorded the name of the ROM device, and now that I want to go back to the original ROM it does not accept because it is not his ROM.

In summary, I would like help to undo this ****.
Old 10-25-2019, 09:54   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2928917
anyone have flashfile of mi A2 lite
Old 10-25-2019, 11:31   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2665389
Thanks Meter: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansxau View Post
Hello, I have a Xioami Mi A2 lite, and it was running and working perfectly, but as I like to invent fashion I decided to do a test flashing with the ROM of Redmi 6 Pro because the devices are the same and wanted to enjoy MIUI, doing in a normal way It does not accept and so overwrites some files of the image and managed to flash, but to my misfortune and misfortune the phone is no longer right in EDL mode.

When I try to falsh to the original A2 lite ROM error, in MiFlash error "cant not head from COM3 port", in Miracle Xioami Tools the error "BootLoad Error. ID: 0003 Please change Model, Try again." I make flash recognize it as redmi6 pro it accepts, but it doesn't work.

From what you understand when I forced the ROM flash from another device it does not work due to different partition issues, but it recorded the name of the ROM device, and now that I want to go back to the original ROM it does not accept because it is not his ROM.

In summary, I would like help to undo this ****.

Good, emmc is your solution
Old 10-26-2019, 23:42   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franky_36 View Post
Good, emmc is your solution
explain me better please.
Old 10-27-2019, 01:43   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17405
Thanks Meter: 345
which version have you flashed?
Old 10-27-2019, 14:29   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinet View Post
REDMI 6 PRO(FORCED)
s a k u r a_images_V10 3 4 0 PDICNXM_20190716 0000 00 9.0_cn

MI A2 LITE(ORIGINAL)
daisy_global_images_V10 0 13 0 PDLMIXM_9 0

Strange it seems that when I forced the REDMI 6 PRO ROM, I changed getvar product to ******, if I could, why can't I get getvar product back to daisy?

Last edited by ansxau; 10-27-2019 at 14:35.
Old 10-27-2019, 14:42   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinet View Post
REDMI 6 PRO(FORCED)
s a k u r a_images_V10 3 4 0 PDICNXM_20190716 0000 00 9.0_cn

MI A2 LITE(ORIGINAL)
daisy_global_images_V10 0 13 0 PDLMIXM_9 0

Strange it seems that when I forced the REDMI 6 PRO ROM, I changed getvar product to s a k u r a, if I could, why can't I get getvar product back to daisy?

I can write a rom daisy using prog_emmc_firehose_8953_ddr mbn from s a k u r a, but it doesn't turn on, because it's with rom daisy but emmc s a k u r a.
Old 10-28-2019, 13:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 952111
Sonork: I'm not using now.
Thanks Meter: 713
As it is dead you need to erase everything, nck Qualcomm can do it, if not have you can use miracle for reading partitions and then select all and wipe, now again flash orignal rom which was inside. It is dangerous for alive mobile but since you already hv dead one go for it
Old 10-29-2019, 00:43   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zishhaider View Post
As it is dead you need to erase everything, nck Qualcomm can do it, if not have you can use miracle for reading partitions and then select all and wipe, now again flash orignal rom which was inside. It is dangerous for alive mobile but since you already hv dead one go for it
I tried to read the partitions via test point EDL using Miracle Thunder, but it does not read. can I do for the test point?
Old 10-29-2019, 21:29   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 952111
Sonork: I'm not using now.
Thanks Meter: 713
Use original firhose file from firmware and select manually in miracle, and short tp with wire not tuser or pins