GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Xiaomi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2018, 07:49   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2185701
Thanks Meter: 3
Need help with dead Redmi Note 4 mtk

I have the phone in the title and it's dead. I have flashed it successfully with sp flash tool but still I doesn't open. I don't know what else to do. It doesn't get in recovery and not in fastboot. It's like totally dead but gets recognised as mtk device and can get flashed. Could someone flash it from distance with teamviewer or anydesk or anything and of course after successful mobile repair I will pay him the amount you want.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:16   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2665389
Thanks Meter: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltarod View Post
I have the phone in the title and it's dead. I have flashed it successfully with sp flash tool but still I doesn't open. I don't know what else to do. It doesn't get in recovery and not in fastboot. It's like totally dead but gets recognised as mtk device and can get flashed. Could someone flash it from distance with teamviewer or anydesk or anything and of course after successful mobile repair I will pay him the amount you want.
Good, follow these steps carefully, you can do it yourself:

1. Install drivers from folder MTK_Driver_Installer_.1352 ext using DriverInstaller.exe inside this folder as Administrator.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/orq4cjf0qm...aines.rar?dl=0

2. Download Official Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 4 or Redmi Pro (China Dev, China Stable, Global - whatever you'd like) from here:

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V9.5.3.0.MB...4f5e35e9b0.tgz

3.Run flash_tool.exe as Administrator.
After program starts for Download Agent, select this download agent (MTK_All_In_One.bin). You can find it on SP Flash Tool folder.
For Scatter file select MT6797_Android_scatter.txt from extracted ROM's images' folder.
After files loaded uncheck preloader (In the case that you flash and after 10 minutes or 15 you see that it does not start or it stays in bootlop, you re-flash with included preloader.

Now with phone powered Off, click Download button and hold the Volume down (-) and connect the USB cable to the phone.

Hold the Volume down until you see the Chip info in left bottom corner or wait for yellow line:

Now sit back and wait to be finnished:

Remove the cable and hold Power button until vibrate.

Wait up to 15min (dont panic) to finish the boot.

Congrats you have working phone with your desired ROM (China Dev, China Stable, Global).

FINISH
Old 10-17-2018, 11:34   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for your time. I have tried this but I never works. I gives me this error: "ERROR: STATUS_DA_EXCEED_MAX_NUM (0xC0070005) )
I also tried it again with your files and again the same. Even with volume down and connecting or if I just connect the phone. Red bar comes and then the error message. The only way I found to bypass this error and flash it 100% is to change the cust. img with an online edited one I found. But even then the phone doesn't boot at all. I think I need a better tool to flash. I heard EFT dongle is good but I don't have it.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:17   #4 (permalink)

Tried that also. Still the same.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:56   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2665389
Thanks Meter: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by eltarod View Post
Tried that also. Still the same.
Good, you have some professional tool, such as miracle box, inferno tool, etc.
Or you can download the crack of miracle box that circulates on the internet, thanks.