Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen) HTC, I-mate, Qtek, HP, Hitachi, and many other Pocket PC windows CE base devices|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-20-2012, 17:13||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Thanked 63 Times in 32 Posts
(GUIDE) Acer Windows Based Phone Flashing...
GUIDE FOR WINDOWS BASED MOBILE ROM UPGRADE
NB: The update will erase all personal information and contacts stored on your
phone and any programs you have installed. Please back up all necessary
data to a PC before updating....
1. You will need a PC with Windows XP (32- or 64-bit, Service Pack 2 or
above), Windows Vista (32- or 64-bit) or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit)
2. Ensure Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 (on Windows XP) or Windows Mobile
Device Center (on Windows Vista or Windows 7) is installed on the PC
3. Ensure the battery level is more than 50%.
4. If ActiveSync does not connect properly: On your phone, tap Start >
Settings > Connections tab > USB to PC and uncheck Enable advanced
DOWNLOAD YOUR MOBILE ROM FROM HERE
SELECT SMARTPHONES- CHOOSE MODEL- CLICK ROM AND DOWNLOAD..
Software Upgrade Procedure
1. Double-click the file and the Windows Installer window pops up.
2. Check that the version is correct then click Next.
3. Click Install to start the installation process.
4. When EUU is installed, a pop up window will inform you that the installation
is completed. Click Finish
5. Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable. Ensure ActiveSync
connects successfully then click Next
6. Check that the version is correct then click Continue.
7. Ensure you have made backup copies of your personal data. Click Yes to
start the upgrade.
8. Please read the message on your phone. Tap Yes on your phone and click
Yes on the PC to start the upgrade.
9. A progress screen pops up.
10. When the process is finished, disconnect your phone from the PC and
press the power button to reboot the phone. Once your phone reboots, you will
need to go through the setup procedure before you can use your phone.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Phone Stuff for FREE & KEy-GEn For Logo Editor !||BoNtEk - ThA WtC MeMbA||Nokia Multimedia||10||03-11-2013 15:27|
|my 8810 is phone locked ,can somebody please help||duyphuc||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||16||02-01-2012 05:18|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||11-17-2011 17:08|