Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|HTC & PDA WM( With Touchscreen) HTC, I-mate, Qtek, HP, Hitachi, and many other Pocket PC windows CE base devices|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-31-2012, 17:18||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
unlock htc s300
It can be used in all HTC Trinity devices, this includes the following:
Unlock HTC P3600 / Dopod D810 / Dopod CHT 9100 / Orange SPV M700 / Vodafone VPA Compact
1. Transfer SSPL/SSPL-TRIN.exe to your phone and run it
2. Tri color screen will appear
3. Disable activesync (file -> connection settings -> uncheck "allow USB connections")
4. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB lead.
5. run RUU/ROMUpgradeUtility.exe
6. follow the flashing process (Check the "I understand..." and "I completed..." boxes and update!)
7. Allow your phone to reboot.
8. Transfer TRIN_Unlock_v3.exe program to your phone and run it
9. Click the Unlock Button, select unlock option. Select if you want SIM/CID unlock.
10. Click "Unlock!" and wait until process finishes.
11. When done, turn off your phone for 10 seconds and reboot after that.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Unlocking 5190||Ryu||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||23||09-16-2012 23:57|
|FAQ about unlock n0kia||man0n||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||11-29-2010 18:06|
|$50 Reward for unlocking my 6150!!!||TheDon||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||4||07-09-1999 22:08|