GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Gionee (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f980/)
-   -   [Root][CWM RECOVERY] ROOT and CWM Recovery For GIONEE E6 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f980/root-cwm-recovery-root-cwm-recovery-gionee-e6-1724266/)

Javajohn 10-07-2013 12:00

[Root][CWM RECOVERY] ROOT and CWM Recovery For GIONEE E6

hello freinds here is the way of root and install cwm recovery of gionee E6

ROOT:-

* Install framaroot .apk
* select super su
* click on Boromir
* and reboot ....:) its Rooted

CWM RECOVERY:-

*Copy Recovery to root of internal storage
*Install Mobile Uncle from Play store
*Select Recovery Update From Storage
*Reboot To Recovery ........:)

to boot into recovery just switch off phone and power it on while pressing volume + key ..

Download Link for files:-

https://mega.co.nz/#!jxJ1RC6I!SnA7rl...BC5R3EnibHqbfY

dj_aadi 10-26-2013 17:13

having Problem in goin to Recovery mood.. when ever i click update recovery it requires reboot then my mobile turns off..

Javajohn 10-28-2013 10:40

just turn off phone and turn on it while holding volume + button and u will boot in recovery

badtreep 11-07-2013 06:18

will this work with my phone? cloudfone 501d from the philippines. there are no developers for my phone. can you help me?

pritti07 07-31-2014 14:35

gud pm my cherry mobile has no pwer at all after of unfailed rooting.. pleasee help po!! ty! godbless everyone!

Multi-Systems 10-16-2014 19:45

will this work with my phone? cloudfone 501d from the philippines. there are no developers for my phone. can you help me?

(:.UNLOCK.ME.:) 10-24-2014 10:14

off phone and turn on it while holding volume + button

mikkygaga 11-08-2014 11:46

Hi, please do you in anyway have idea on how to fix my china android phone, I made a mistake when a message display on the phone screen that the internal SD card of the phone is bad ,and the phone message advise if I want to format it, I didn't read the message well but I thought it was the External SD card the message display was referring to and I format it ,now the phone won't allow me to boot into the operating system but it allowed me to reboot to the recovery but the touch screen stop responding so I can do factory reset, any idea of solution to this problem? Thanks...

fildabomb 04-10-2015 23:51

go and reload the phone

staraswan 07-20-2015 13:33

i need help to port cwm recovery for huawei y625

manh97latao 07-21-2015 10:14

I need cwm for galaxy s4 MT6572

fatfom 08-05-2015 03:38

Any collection for all gionee model for recovery boot ty

unongnacario 11-12-2015 10:05

CM flare S3 hanging logo

can you give me some idea how to fix my phone problem i can't use my phone it start when there is android upgrading appeare to my phone till then i did not use my phone....

unlesh 11-28-2015 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfom (Post 11204563)
Any collection for all gionee model for recovery boot ty

The way in which one would enter recovery mode on a Gionee device is usually a universal operation. Please try turning off your device, reboot by holding the Volume Down + Power buttons together and keep pressing the two buttons until the new menu appears on your devices display. Now scroll using the Volume Up key and highlight the recovery mode from the menu. Once highlighted, confirm it with the Power button.

Cheers.

unlesh 11-28-2015 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by unongnacario (Post 11405318)
can you give me some idea how to fix my phone problem i can't use my phone it start when there is android upgrading appeare to my phone till then i did not use my phone....

You need to access the recovery mode on your device and take the hard reset or factory reset option. To do that, first turn off your Gionee device, then reboot by holding the Volume Up + Power buttons. Keep holding those keys until the Android logo appears and then let go. Press the Power button down for 3 seconds and your device will be in recovery mode. Now navigate to the factory reset option. Note: when you reset the device this way you are wiping all data. You need to backup your data before doing this.