GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Removelock Wholesale Unlocking Online Store

Removelock Wholesale Unlocking Online Store Removelock.com - Wholesale Unlocking Online Store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2016, 13:15   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2476176
Sonork: 100.166.9828
Thanks Meter: 7
Donate money to this user
Bad Service and Bad Customer Support [Answered]

Basically, all the services are not working, and those who work can be found much cheaper .support disgusting, I asked for a few days to cancel the order for the check imei
Old 04-29-2016, 22:06   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 613891
Thanks Meter: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azat_kz View Post
Basically, all the services are not working, and those who work can be found much cheaper .support disgusting, I asked for a few days to cancel the order for the check imei
Hello

We have learned your account, orders history, and how you had received support.

And we decided that your negative feedback is not as declared.

Quote:
Basically, all the services are not working, and those who work can be found much cheaper...
How you can desire that all services not working, when you did use only 3-4 IMEI check Services from 25x Services?

Why you did open disput in PayPal without informing us?
All cheaters acting like that. You are Not a newbuy, you also managing Unlock Web Site.

Quote:
support disgusting, I asked for a few days to cancel the order for the check imei
No anyone from our valuable customers left without online support.
So do not need lie here, you did recieve full support from ourside and even in your native language. Here is the allmost all our conversation with you.
Check please time of message and time of response.

Even after opening claim in PayPal you still continue recieving support from us. And even than do not inform us that you already open claim in paypal.
We can understand if some one imei end user will act like that.
But for Unlock server owner acting like that it is a Shame and not professional.

In the End.

We will full refund mount in paypal claim. $ 10.00
For already used credits you can buy ice cream from our Unlock Server Team. $ 1.68

Balance: $ 8.32
Used: $ 1.68
Total Receipts: $ 10.00

We sincerely wish you to become an honest man.

Last edited by qazaq; 04-29-2016 at 23:04.
Old 04-30-2016, 00:15   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2476176
Sonork: 100.166.9828
Thanks Meter: 7
Donate money to this user
I do not ask for nothing more, made a return on my money and delete my account, and the whole thing is not about the money, first check the relevance of their services and then advertise themselves. If I were a crook, believe me I would have bought the service much more expensive
Old 04-30-2016, 00:37   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 613891
Thanks Meter: 92
Quote:
I do not ask for nothing more, made a return on my money and delete my account, and the whole thing is not about the money, first check the relevance of their services and then advertise themselves. If I were a crook, believe me I would have bought the service much more expensive
Another text from you about nothing. You already show whom you are - cheap cheater. If you will continue trolling us, we will ask to list you as cheater.

Your payment already refunded. So enjoy with ice cream.
The Following User Says Thank You to qazaq For This Useful Post: