No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by *phone-company* View Post
no Problem this will be the end of MXKEY too
this is what you think about your customers

hehe very funny story

now we will think about to do something free... why not give totaly free all this nokia things... there is now not realy much hidden things in nokia.. so why not give it free for all just by using ufs, jaf etc... Daniel what do you think about???? then there is nothing more to crack and nothing to play for you.... i`m soooooo sorry
MxKey is NOT my product, is an old software made by a nice and good programmer from Indonesia, Alim Hape. MxKey is ONLY sell internationaly (outside Indonesia) by Manole. And yes, Manole is my brother. And Manole also lost enough money with Raskal. So, if your small brain concluded from this facts that MxKey is my product, improve a little your IQ level.

And I not said I will do some own made software for free. I not said I will put any informations for free. I said I will CRACK/EMULATE/... any new update of JAF or any new product related with Raskal. ONLY this and nothing more.

And about MxKey, I think 101% that MxKey will be ALL TIME 2-3 steps in front of JAF! MxKey by Alim Hape just become an MONEY MAKER machine for all users who purchased this product, with so small investment. So, if you worry about MxKey users, you just proof your low IQ level again, because MxKey by Alim Hape will be ALLWAYS IN FRONT of JAF!

Best regards,
Zulea

The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to zulea For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.06914 seconds with 7 queries