View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 18:20   #37 (permalink)
gsmfun
No Life Poster

Member: 611
Sonork: 100.33333
Thanks Meter: 29,604
This was how Raskal cheated me and "OUR" company!!

This was how Raskal cheated me and "OUR" company...

Sometime at the end of 2005 and at the start of 2006, "OUR" company was doing quite well for itself. JAF Box sales were very good as well as USB-Smart and Smart-Clip.

Raskal was the company spokesperson and we used the name "Odeon" for our JAF Project.

Raskal was a very good supporter and seller. He managed the support section, took care of all the customers and helped with software problems together with product supporters.

Sometime later, I noticed that "OUR" company's profit was declining and I could not figure out why because our sales were still the same.

I trusted Raskal to manage most of our sales and he showed me hand written accounting records and bank statements from "OUR" company account as proof of our finance. He made me believe that the reason why our income was declining was because some of our customers had become delinquent in paying for the products they ordered from us.

Then the day came when "OUR" company's profit become very small and our staff informed to me that Raskal was no longer bringing customers to our office. During this time, Raskal was directly dealing with OUR customers in his home because he no longer wanted the income to go to our Company... he wanted it all for himself. Aside from this, he was spending LARGE amounts of Company Money to pursue and satisfy his personal vices here in China.

He still came to the office from time to time, but only to take all the money from the Company Safe and take it back to his home. My staff could not do anything because they were all afraid of Raskal and Raskal was out of control.

It was now very obvious that his accounting about our Company's Income was undeniably false. I then personally checked our records on how many goods we sold and how much money we made. The balance should be extremely large bigger than what Raskal declared. I calculated that after a 50/50 split between the the profit, about 3 Million RMB (300K EURO) was missing.

When I confronted Raskal with these facts, he defended himself by saying that our business was not doing good and that OUR company made many bad investments. This was not true at all because at this time our sales were good and we constantly bought new stocks for huge amount of money. We were selling so much products and yet our profit was so little. I now have proof that the calculations he showed me was a BIG LIE. So I confronted Raskal again regarding this matter and he got angry and it ended up with that we end up partnership.

Immediately after this, a bill for 240,000 USD came from Zulea and Manole for unpaid USB-Smart Stocks which my company previously ordered. I was shocked because Raskal informed me before that the USB-Smart stocks were already paid through by exchanging goods. Because this USB-Smart Stocks were ordered during the time when Raskal and me had the company together, of cousre I had to pay 50% and Raskal 50%. So I settled my half with Zulea and Manole even though I was forced to take it from my own pockets.

Raskal left the Company in total financial crisis. The company had very little money coming in. Many of our customers informed me that they made deals directly with Raskal and paid him cash in his home. This money which Raskal recieved from our customers was actually not his money, but our Company's money. Somehow, the money never reached the company's account and now the company was left with very little financial resources.

After we split, I assumed total control over the company and our profit dramatically improved. The Company was able to get back on it's feet even though Raskal left it in total turmoil. After a few months, the company was strong again and the real profit was visible and it was totally clear that Raskal had stolen money from company by selling our products and taking the payment directly from customers so he could funnel every last penny into his own account.

Now I am producing Advance Turbo Flasher that is a good device and Manole bought a big stock and become distributor.

Manole is distributer and reseller for lot of products that is selling good in gsm market.

Same as Raskal is with his gsmtraders.
But now Raskal paint me out as cheater because Manole is one my customer.

He accused all my JAF resellers as selling Cloned PKEYS. All my resellers buy original from me and I have not seen any clones or get clone reports from this resellers.

In the forum Raskal is always trying to accuse me as a bad man or a cheater.

And that JAF is him and I am dr.goldfinger a nickname he given me to make fun of me.

But JAF is a project by 3 people its the coder J.A.F. & Raskal & Me as producers and we support our own customers but the main JAF soft is still same for all.

Raskal also claims that my JAF Box hardware is not good and not quality tested and that he is the only producer that is making original JAF Boxes. From start it was "OUR" company producing JAF and I still producing the same way. Every box that we get from the factory are updated and tested by flashing a phone in the office to make sure there is no production error.

About the split support:

After I threw out Raskal from the company because I found out he has been stealing company money, he started his plot to manipulate VM into giving the JAF project solely to himself. This ended up that I let him keep Odeon section that was OUR section and I labeled my JAF boxes to JAFsupport.com and running the section JAFsupport section that is not visited often because people are more used to go Odeon section.

After we split, Raskal has been constantly spreading rumors that ALL JAF Boxes and PKEYS that were sold by mewill not be supported and will have no warranty etc...

When people post and ask a problem about JAF software, his immediate response is to ask for the PKEY serial number. If the PKEY was not sold by him, he tells the end user to go JAFsupport section he ask them "speak to dr.goldfinger, I have nothing to do with your pkey".

He wants everyone in the forum to believe that I am a clown or cloner and that he is the only official JAF Producer.

I have been silent about this for years but maybe its time to stop the silence about his dirty biz.

Even when I throw out Raskal from the company, all in the company had the choice who they want to stay with. One guy went with Raskal but returned after some weeks. Most of the staff did not like to work with him.
But I think most people who have worked with Raskal have their personal experience with him and hopefully they will not be afraid to write here.

And as a small addition, it is a little funny to see that Raskal is calling me a cheater because I sell stock to Manole. It only means all who buy or sell stock from Manole are cheaters in his eyes.

But the last 3-4 years he enjoyed exclusive production and distribution of all Manole and Zulea products. And to no surprise, their partnership ended up the same way as my partnership ended up with him. Money was lost and payments were not made.

My way to deal with what Raskal did to ME was silence and I just continue my work in this business.

Other people (I think) will find some other ways to reach him.

The Following 134 Users Say Thank You to gsmfun For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.12809 seconds with 7 queries