GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 01:44   #46 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 388033
Thanks Meter: 693

submitted about 10 Sprint IMEIS with several sources to be unlocked in official way under clean service but none of my 10 IMEIS unlocked just held the money paid by sources and never unlocked any so i think i am under the 2 options 1:all my IMEIS were blacklisted and got rejected even customers told me that no issues with those IMEIS at Sprint company 2:Sprint Official Factory Unlock does not exist just spamming my e-mail inbox with notices that Sprint started and can be unlocked in official way ..delivery time 1-10 Days then after submit 7-14 Days and in the end rejected by enforcing me to use credits with other services
Old 05-08-2015, 05:06   #47 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2038304
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by omederos View Post
Guys, it is pretty simple, and many people has a wrong information about this:

Sources doing this service, are changing the Next Tether Policy, so, when you activate the iPhone using iTunes or WIFI, it activates fine.

Now, after a few days, Apple might detect someone did that with many IMEIs, and they "re-lock" those IMEIs again (which means, use the original Next Tether Activation Policy... like T-Mobile, Sprint, etc).

Once you unlock your iPhone via a worldwide service, all you have to do is:

- Make sure you never go back to the Activation Screen (Select Language, Country, etc..) ... OR
- Make sure you always do a GSX check before going to the activation screen (to know if your phone is already relocked or not).

Now, what stuffs can bring you back to the activation screen?

1) Restoring your iPhone through iTunes (NOTE: "Update" via iTunes DOES NOT bring you to the activation screen, so you can do that fine)
2) Going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings

You can "Reset All Settings", "Reset Network Settings", etc... that won't bring the phone to the Activation screen.

Many people were saying that if you update to iOS 8, or new iTunes versions, phones were being relocked... but IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH iOS VERSIONS!!!!! ... That's something that happens without touching your phone... You unlock it today, and you put your phone in a bag... and after 2 weeks your phone might be relocked, because that's something that happens on Apple's database. Of course, if your phone is relocked (on Apple's database), and you never go back to the activation screen, you will use it forever, because you already activated it.
You sir know what you are talking about! This information should be made sticky in imei unlock forums! WW unlock is good as long as you DO NOT reactivate before checking next tether policy!
Old 06-05-2015, 19:35   #48 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1934919
Thanks Meter: 44
Hi all,

I have a Sprint iPhone 5S which has been unlocked by WW service, but few days ago the phone was relocked so I cant use it now and as I know there is a Sprint premuim service which claimed the success rate is 100%, I was wodering if this service work with my phone

As we all know WW service use replace imei method to unlock Sprint iPhone before Sprint premium service occour, so my question is can Sprint premuim service unlock replacement imei?

plz share ur opinion with us, any discuss will be very helpful to everybody.

thx and all the best

BR
Old 06-07-2015, 20:41   #49 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1902666
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockSjik View Post
Hi all,

I have a Sprint iPhone 5S which has been unlocked by WW service, but few days ago the phone was relocked so I cant use it now and as I know there is a Sprint premuim service which claimed the success rate is 100%, I was wodering if this service work with my phone

As we all know WW service use replace imei method to unlock Sprint iPhone before Sprint premium service occour, so my question is can Sprint premuim service unlock replacement imei?

plz share ur opinion with us, any discuss will be very helpful to everybody.

thx and all the best

BR
Sprint Premium service is not same as worldwide unlock, so if unlock is official is not possible relock (except if using in U.S.)
Old 06-09-2015, 07:56   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockFly View Post
Sprint Premium service is not same as worldwide unlock, so if unlock is official is not possible relock (except if using in U.S.)
Ture, we all know that Sprint premium is official and wont relocked, but my question is:

Can Sprint premium service unlock an imei which has been relocked by WW service?

Thx for share ur opinion

BR
Old 06-11-2015, 06:01   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockSjik View Post
Ture, we all know that Sprint premium is official and wont relocked, but my question is:

Can Sprint premium service unlock an imei which has been relocked by WW service?

Thx for share ur opinion

BR
GOOD NEWS for everyone!

finally find myself an answer, as my research and experience with this service, the answer is worked!

but theres some error.. with this service cuz according to the GSX report theres a replacement record after using WW unlocked, as everybody knows that WW use replace IMEI method to get ur phone unlocked

so if u use Sprint premium service to get ur iPhone unlocked again, the phone will not support CDMA network again, only the GSM part.

i am not sure if it up to the replaced IMEI cuz i have only tried 1 Sprint iPhone 6.

anybody have more info plz share it with us, thank u
Old 08-11-2015, 16:54   #52 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2263452
Thanks Meter: 9
I experienced a similar 'error' . I inserted my I Sprint iphone Imei, clean squeaky clean, find iphone off. Good to go. They rejected due to service issues. So I prepared myself to reinsert in an active service. But the imei country sales code has changed. It still is a Sprint/Verizon/Kddi but country purchase is now japan and find my iphone is activated .

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2015, 16:55   #53 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2263452
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus&jenni View Post
I experienced a similar 'error' . I inserted my I Sprint iphone Imei, clean squeaky clean, find iphone off. Good to go. They rejected due to service issues. So I prepared myself to reinsert in an active service. But the imei country sales code has changed. It still is a Sprint/Verizon/Kddi but country purchase is now japan and find my iphone is activated .

Something weird is going on with the Imei