GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2016, 16:38   #16 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2448097
Sonork: 1667442
Thanks Meter: 14
Donate money to this user

@kstsn .read always service description before order. if u not read than it's ur mistake
it's t-mobile u r right but dipesh also write in description so it's ur mistake u ordered without read
The Following User Says Thank You to Manik-- For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2016, 17:13   #17 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,784
Its a case of six of one and half a dozen of the other...

Very petty...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THE CLASH For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-17-2016, 19:26   #18 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1830644
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstore View Post
And the best part is Mr. Kstsn tmobile service you always use mine because of good price and service.. You have done ample of services from me without any issues but if one imei source has not refunded due to change in policy from Jan 1st you blame me and my source??

Attached are the screenshots:-

Sure, you want to stick my with the new policy that you just implemented?
If this policy was in place for a while I would have known it, I would never send any business to you.

This is a typical case of blaming the customer for your own lack of communication.
Again, no email was sent to notify my of this policy change, which makes me think it was done on purpose to defraud people.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:04   #19 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2232465
Thanks Meter: 18
Why do you need any communication? when there is service description written clearly with the service!!!!!

I will feel more than happy if i don't have to entertain customers like you who blame suppliers for not reading the service description..

Best part is this fight is only for one imei.. Lord knows what u might have done if u had problem with bulk imeis.. Please make sure you dont send any work to my web thanks !!

PEACE!!!
Dipesh
Old 02-18-2016, 21:53   #20 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Why do you need any communication? when there is service description written clearly with the service!!!!!

I will feel more than happy if i don't have to entertain customers like you who blame suppliers for not reading the service description..

Best part is this fight is only for one imei.. Lord knows what u might have done if u had problem with bulk imeis.. Please make sure you dont send any work to my web thanks !!

PEACE!!!
Dipesh
Obviously I won't be sending you any more business.
I need my pending orders done ASAP because if you like to stick to policy, I will be asking that you unlock them before the timeframe promised on your site.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:14   #21 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Yes timeframe is 7-21 business days!!!!! and its clearly mentioned... that once processed we cannot reject till tmobile replies them!!!
Old 02-19-2016, 05:17   #22 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Anyways i have mailed to source your 4 imeis and i will get them done urgently to get rid of your sick behaviour.. Thanks ....
Old 02-19-2016, 18:53   #23 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Yes timeframe is 7-21 business days!!!!! and its clearly mentioned... that once processed we cannot reject till tmobile replies them!!!
I have T-Mobile IMEIs pending since January 27, which is been 23 days now.

Slow, SLOW service at theunlockstore.com!

Why advertise on Skype and WhatsApp saying that it takes 7-15 days if you can't deliver what you promise?

Hope you can finally deliver those unlocks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg theunlockstore_slow_service.jpg (93.2 KB, 18 views)
Old 02-19-2016, 18:54   #24 (permalink)

Member: 649154
Thanks Meter: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0v6I7utkKM
Old 02-20-2016, 05:56   #25 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Entire world knows last two months tmobile service is too slow!!! but they are getting unlocked.
Bosss you have done 100+ imeis unlock from us!! When all were delivered why do u say hope to get them unlocked!!!

You are not a fool to send imeis if they are not getting unlocked...

If you want i publish all details with all your imeis here!!!

After this message if you have any issues..i will open all details on my website with your imeis !!!!
Old 02-24-2016, 01:16   #26 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Entire world knows last two months tmobile service is too slow!!! but they are getting unlocked.
Bosss you have done 100+ imeis unlock from us!! When all were delivered why do u say hope to get them unlocked!!!

You are not a fool to send imeis if they are not getting unlocked...

If you want i publish all details with all your imeis here!!!

After this message if you have any issues..i will open all details on my website with your imeis !!!!
That's correct, T-Mobile unlocking has been slow, which means that you should not advertise 7-15 day delivery if it takes 25-30 days.

I didn't say the IMEIs aren't getting unlocked (except for the one your supplier failed to unlock and still took money for it).

All I said is that some of your advertisements were false and you keep sending them, even though you are well aware of the delays.

FYI this is a Market Feedback forum so I'm just sharing my experience with other people in the biz.
There isn't anything wrong with letting people know what to expect.
Old 02-24-2016, 04:41   #27 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Yes fine and i have changed the duration from 7-15 days to 7-25 days since last 1 month..
Old 08-27-2016, 15:12   #28 (permalink)
Insane Poster

@londontech...
there is nothing called free lunch.. I can show curtosy if my suppler shows curtosy on me

And my supplier is well known person in forum.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:41   #29 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
Donate money to this user
Quote:
@londontech...
there is nothing called free lunch.. I can show curtosy if my suppler shows curtosy on me

And my supplier is well known person in forum.
Bro, you are replying to a post that is more than 6 months old... :P
Even old or well known suppliers, have bad manners, bad policies or turn straight up cheaters (look our UnlockBase.com case here - http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...e-com-2111071/ )
But answering you - not really - there are different ways to show courtesy to your customers:

1. As someone said - send mass email if there's major policy change that put peoples' money at risk
2. Agree to refund some credits to him (as little as your profit on the service at least - since there's no 'free lunch' you are obviously not doing it for free - hence you must have profit , or as much as half or all of it)
3. Go about it different way, writing in description that you ask people to send you GSX for that particular service, and all orders without it, you do it yourself and charge customer's account
4. If it's not on API, ask them by IM or email if they are sure they want to process it, based on new policy
5. etc. many others

You are by no means forced or obliged to do it, just saying it's exactly what I would consider good manners and courtesy to your customers. I often go out of my way to save some money to my customers, especially those very new or those very old and regular.