GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Forum Announcements and Support > Board, Server and Login Problems/Support

Board, Server and Login Problems/Support No GSM Technical or Off-Topic Posts Here !!, This Section for Forum & Login & Server Problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 10:47   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
To mods and admins

Hi,
this message is for the admins and mods of this forum!

I am really tired, i really try to help my jaf users but it is like my team and me like we are working against the wind. The killing can not stop because again and again the ********** manole is posting new software and new confusions to kill pkey, here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=659398

First he deactivate all bb5box and all bb5king, now he is posting one activator, near activator version 1 and 2, now activator version3, again one software which is killing pkey like activator v1, v2 and bb5king v.1.08 and v.1.09

In fact there is not need any activation since manole and zulea sold the sources or gave for free sources to some people, so there exist software which works without any pkey, bb5box or bbking dongle, simpy not need any dongle, just run software and connect ufs or jaf interface and works. This software can be found here:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=650982

The game about deactivate and activate bb5box or bb5king is to cause financial damage to the resellers sold bb5box or bb5king,especially the resellers of mine, but it is also his purpose to totaly confuse customers.

Another confusion maker is this ******** (now he call himself TDKI) which is posting this useless thread with poll: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=644146
There is not need post any poll, software mentioned by me IS KILLING PKEY !!!

Fact is the activator v1, v2, v3 and bb5king v.1.08 and v.1.09 ARE KILLING the pkey this is proved since over 8000 pkey are already killed and any one can try it by himself, i mean customer should not try it, but you can try it, by buying ANY PKEY, than updating it u can see it works fine, but after that if you are using any one the software mentioned by me above, the pkey you bought is killed and can not be updated any more. It simply become useless for the user.

JAF is nothing special, is just a tool like other tool in this forum also, but it is true that many forum users have JAF so many of them are directly affected. If you are calculating that an end user is paying for one pieces jaf around 90 euro, the global damaged caused by this **********s Manole and Zulea is till now around 720.000 euro, there is not calculated the business loss caused to those people who can not use their tools during this days. Also there is not calculated the financial damaged caused by sold BB5king activations for nothing.

B.R.,
Raskal

Last edited by Raskal; 01-03-2009 at 10:54.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-03-2009, 15:34   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 362736
Sonork: 158.1358
Thanks Meter: 211
Yes it's true Dear Raskal and Ithink for all users thos people must be band for ever from any forum not from hear , and this well-being for all JAF users ,,,
Old 01-03-2009, 15:52   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 310330
Sonork: 100.1577334
Thanks Meter: 1,449

Yes , Now admin Need to take any Action about this User Money Killing Game.
Coz,Most Of the Enduser are now fall in this 2 side Activating & Killing Pakey Game.

Why User Suffer for using JAF ?Whats There Fault ?
There Fault is they Use JAF ? Or they USE this Team Product ?

Hope Deae Admin will Do something about this Problem.
Now Its Enough of ths Nesty Game.

JHON_DREAM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JHON_DREAM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2009, 06:00   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1972
Thanks Meter: 5
Zulea and MANOLE should be banned here for 637 years. They lie, black-mail, confuse. Forum members must be saved from them.
Old 01-04-2009, 18:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 304260
Sonork: 100.1593127
Thanks Meter: 355
Now Time to end this Money Killing Game ...............
Old 01-04-2009, 18:51   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 295886
Sonork: 100.1583369
Thanks Meter: 1,472
yes admin,u should take an action.8000 member of this forum killed thier pkeys,
whats going in this forum.every day upload one pkey killer software in this forum.

plzzz admin take an action

best regards
Old 01-04-2009, 20:03   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 443140
Thanks Meter: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
Hi,

I am really tired, i really try to help my jaf users but it is like my team and me like we are working against the wind. The killing can not stop because again and again the ********** manole is posting new software and new confusions to kill pkey, here:

First he deactivate all bb5box and all bb5king, now he is posting one activator, near activator version 1 and 2, now activator version3, again one software which is killing pkey like activator v1, v2 and bb5king v.1.08 and v.1.09

In fact there is not need any activation since manole and zulea sold the sources or gave for free sources to some people, so there exist software which works without any pkey, bb5box or bbking dongle, simpy not need any dongle, just run software and connect ufs or jaf interface and works. This software can be found here:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=650982

The game about deactivate and activate bb5box or bb5king is to cause financial damage to the resellers sold bb5box or bb5king,especially the resellers of mine, but it is also his purpose to totaly confuse customers.

Another confusion maker is this ******** (now he call himself TDKI) which is posting this useless thread with poll: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=644146

Fact is the activator v1, v2, v3 and bb5king v.1.08 and v.1.09 ARE KILLING the pkey this is proved since over 8000 pkey are already killed and any one can try it by himself, i mean customer should not try it, but you can try it, by buying ANY PKEY, than updating it u can see it works fine, but after that if you are using any one the software mentioned by me above, the pkey you bought is killed and can not be updated any more. It simply become useless for the user.

JAF is nothing special, is just a tool like other tool in this forum also, but it is true that many forum users have JAF so many of them are directly affected. If you are calculating that an end user is paying for one pieces jaf around 90 euro, the global damaged caused by this **********s Manole and Zulea is till now around 720.000 euro, there is not calculated the business loss caused to those people who can not use their tools during this days. Also there is not calculated the financial damaged caused by sold BB5king activations for nothing.

B.R.,
Raskal
look Mr raskal solution
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=659950
other product jaf2
we all need jaf2 with new security
Old 01-04-2009, 22:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26279
Thanks Meter: 274
Lets look back: GSM bussines felt down every time when a Zulea's project came in market.All we remember what happen with DIV / DIV usb / USB SMART etc. After emediatly crack (because of bad protect ) zulea stops support to the legal/paid customers.Same time all reselers lose a lot of $$$ because of big quantity of stock.

dear RASKAL: we have an old adage here in greece "ANYONE MIXED WITH THE MAIZE EATS HIM THE HENS" .It happen the same to you.Once i wrote something about Zulea on BB5BOX thread before months ago (as a friendly advice to you )but you deleted. Your reliability image was not so stronge after Advance Boc crack by Zulea.

You didn't learn by other people mistakes,now you pay for your bigest mistake.

@ADMINS:
you must make a permantly sticky thread (bann is not enough) on "known cheaters" section about ZULEA and parents.He is CARCAIN for gsm busines

I prefer to the future parents of Zulea (oh yes he will find victims again ) to stick a label in every product "WARNING THIS PROJECT MADE BY ZULEA" like a toxic products.
Old 01-04-2009, 23:53   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239318
Thanks Meter: 51
i think anyway mr.raskal my respect for you product and your person but u made the mistake to strongly wanted them by your side and this over consese of customer. examine your product supporter politcs and u see some mistakes , i've not seen another team like your trio play with customer this way, sincerely a manager and biz man like you did not tought about this possibiliti?i dont thiks so.let open support for ppl that have jaf and start managing another product newer without close support area and reset counter like ubl this because many ppl new in gsm from few times with jaf can still trust in u to migrate to another product.

abuot manole and zulea they tryng to buy consense reactivating ubl support , they know ppl forgive for a piece of bread expecially beggars and this is explainig how they consider customers. bah

anyway you had power to make great jaf and u have same power to kill it

grat ppl can make very good and very bad , all very rest is matter of choice.
Old 01-05-2009, 05:37   #10 (permalink)

Member: 763196
Thanks Meter: 23
yes.... admins should take actions to this problem.......
but TDKI should not be banned coz he is not responsible in any issues here....
TDKI is just supporting free software released and helping those who made free software to boost their programming skills
its just a part of this kind of business.....

manole and zulea should be banned forever....
they are cheaters....bad...
admins should banned them... or else this forum will be banned forever...
mark my words...

tia......
The Following User Says Thank You to joggaboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2009, 12:37   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 95960
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 14,047
Donate money to this user
i think the name of thread is clrear

TO Mod And Admin so don,t know why all People are Answering
The Following User Says Thank You to Fast Unlocker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2009, 12:46   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Rule of open threads are for posting,if RASKAL didn't want that he will sent PM to admin's.
Old 01-05-2009, 17:05   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1972
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platijet View Post
Rule of open threads are for posting,if RASKAL didn't want that he will sent PM to admin's.
Yes exactly and our opinions are also to mods and admins.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:17   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
Hi,

B.R.,
Raskal
... and in who's pocket is this 700k EURO ???
Sure not in MY POCKET. How much get you (Raskal) from this 720k??? Ah, and did you pay any legal taxes for this really big ammount?

Also, I can NOT see any subject in your post, who start with this: "to mods and admins", but in fact just present some facts, but have NOT any subject or proposal ... And, if you REALLY want your post to be "to mods and admins" why not simple used one of the 2 sections who IS VISIBLE only to mods, admins, product managers, product suporters and is INVISIBLE to all the rest of "usual people"? Making here push-up for your image?

And one last thing. I not use yet any of this options (... but already prepared on my PC):

1. Spreading a kind of virus-time-bomb-against-pkeys embeded in some nice free software. This will really damage a lot of pkeys, because many people (specialy PKEY users, because JAF-PKEY based his success story on CHEAP PRICES) are hungry for this kind of free releases. And this kind of "virus" can be spread also using A LOT of other techniques, and main point is it will be NEVER detected by any antivirus software ...

2. Releasing FULL PKEY emulator ...

3. Setup and maintain a FREE DOWNLOAD server with ALL NOKIA flashing packages, of course VERRY UP TO DATE and keep this download server FREE for over 1 year ...

4. ... you have to guess

Best regards,
Zulea

Last edited by zulea; 01-07-2009 at 01:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zulea For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2009, 12:10   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

So you think that this is bad only for Raskal??? what about of thousends of PKey users???? You just confirm that you are carcain for gsm busines.