Old 01-30-2005, 13:23   #42 (permalink)
Raskal
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi
Hihihihi,

Raskapula the barking pork is again out of drugs. Cocain finished porky???

Yes, since the customer is at the end of the world in Ecuatorial Guinea and EMS (about 4 days delivery time) was not avaiable, i had to send in this special case by Airmail.
But i have send replacement Dongle WITHOUT waiting for his dammaged one to be sent back.
So the customer had not to wait 4 days Ecuatorial Guineea - Romania + again 4 days back DHL = 8 days.
So he will receive it in about same period, WITHOUT EXTRACOST for the customer !!!

So i was more then fair to the customer ...

And so, the barking pork was thinking he had me, but again he show only what agressive and stupid idiot he is.
In our country we stopped to use the word tzigan and use instead Raskal for it ...
But since everybody knows what a raskal is, we can go international ...

By the way, maybe we open some new offices in :

1:
Hugo Wolf Str. xx
63069 Offenbach
GERMANY

2:
A 7xx Rm, Qi Che Da Sha Building, ZhenHua Rd,
FuTian District, Shenzen 518031
CHINA

Gobi have you maybe forgot to post also the company name? Our company have a name as well

Any way most of the customers know our adress, many of them was here, but i am wondering why you not put your hong kong office adress, i asked me every time about it, no reaction. Do you have an office in hong kong or is this just a scam?

Evry time i try to critic you, you not like it and start insulting me. I can not exect more from you, so i keep cool.

Regards,
Razvan

Page generated in 0.09072 seconds with 7 queries