View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 18:38   #15 (permalink)
androidhawaii
Freak Poster

Member: 2091124
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
HI, also OCTOPUS SUPPORT these phone model: SM-N900, SM-N900W8, but without Unlock or Imei Repair, they can also enter other models SM series, but you will be satisfied with making only small operations?...i think u want Unlock and Imei Repair, so not is better to wait?...

Here you are right only for half....they solution is only SUPER IMEI, so do u will have only 100 IMEI, (in many country is ILLEGAL change IMEI), if there are 100 phones with same super imei it will be blacklisted by the provider... and you lost customer or REFUND him....

This is TOTALLY WRONG, goes to read all Threads from OCTOPUS customers, NO one is w/o answered from our Support...and if you requiere Fw, or other thinghs, OCTOPUS SUPPORT upload speed you request is Support Area...
Anyway, how write above you are free of choise if want to buy anytime other Box that launch new update.... i continue to have confidence in OCTOPUS TEAM, especially now that i think they are very near to BIG Solution for these NOTE3 all...
regards
allumts
I just say what needs to be said. I dont come here to sugar coat it or hope that being nice will make things happen quicker. Facts are facts and you seem to miss that replying to my post.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Page generated in 0.06524 seconds with 7 queries