View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 16:28   #1 (permalink)
clascano

Member: 2492911
Thanks Meter: 1
Red face "reactivation lock doesn´t match your Samsung account

Please , if you or someone you Know sold a Samsung Gear S2 on Amazon Warehouse Deals I need you to Remove your Samsung Account, it could be the one I bought.
Thanks

Hi, my name is Cesar and I live in Argentina. My parents bought me a Samsung Gear S2 when they went to New York Last Month.
When we were looking for the price i found a deal on Amazon Warehouse for 40 dolars less, so i told them to bought that one.
When I tried to use it this message apear: "reactivation lock doesn´t match your Samsung account"
It has been a couple of weeks trying to pair it whith my phone, talking to Amazon Coustomer Service, to Samsung Coustomer Service here and in the USA and the only solution is to find the previous owner and he/she unlock it
To do it Aparently you only have to sing in in Samsung web page, go to your products and remove it
Please, I really need your help to diffuse this message or If you have another way to unlock it i´ll be greatfull
Thanks

PS: if somebody needs pictures of the whatch or the Amazon bill please let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to clascano For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08655 seconds with 7 queries