View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 14:31   #3 (permalink)
hitech care
No Life Poster

Member: 1834832
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipendra Pathak View Post
EMMC service not like one click job. Need many technical knowledge you know that: removing EMMC ICs, programming it, Fixing it back to the main board of mobile, finding pin outs in case of new type of device, soldering wired, using battery power, some device no need battery, some devices need told power button continuously and so on. Some users wants wait us 5-6 hours stay with them and some wants more. Even we don't know the user using correct length of wire to connect between device and box and the connection is good or bad between device and box. So, very hard to support online basis. Well, if someone interested to learn more please feel free to contact with our official team. we are ready to demonstrate all techniques too. Hope you understand what I mean.

Please Continue work friend with the module it has. support us, give success reports and encourage the team.

BR
Dipendra Pathak
Don't Teach Me About Emmc Service I Know My Work Well...Its Your Team Work To Do R&D Work Not User...Collecting Sample Testing N Update All Are Work For Your Team..N Don't Give Excuse Are U Trying To Fool Me Or Yourself ?? No Update From Long Time While New Teams Give Regular Update In Emmc... Your Tool Support Only Read Write While Other Tool Support Many Great Features......

Last edited by Dipendra Pathak; 11-06-2016 at 04:15. Reason: marketing part removed

Page generated in 0.07734 seconds with 7 queries