View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 17:48   #9 (permalink)
dottat4

Member: 2555531
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
Look, you are trying to make this forum into something that it's not meant to be. It feels like we owe you something, but I don't think we do.
I don't see Desire 530 solution anywhere, and I DO NOT read the mentioned forum, I work for XTC 2 support only, and we do equipment for service centers and mobile professionals, we don't provide services to end-users who just need to unlock/etc a single phone.
I really don't like your attitude, if you came here to advertise other solutions - don't bother, everybody knows what solutions are on the market already. Discussion closed.
Hey bud.. you said world first.. without checking.

You did say you were working to add verizon support. I merely suggested you add that your release notes so you stop having folks buy your clip who have verizon devices. That's a constructive point you ignored. I did not advertise another product, just pointed out they were first unlike what your release notes state. Like it or not it is what it is.

Perhaps you should change the marketing of your units if you straight up don't care about single users. I mean you may not like my attitude but what you just said says a LOT about what you think of your customers. And YES.. I have purchased your devices. So has @roefastford and many others.

Perhaps you will care about us collectively going forward. There are many XDA users who have purchased your clip. We can repost your statements here for others to see if you'd like. Discussion isn't closed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dottat4 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.09729 seconds with 8 queries