View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 18:02   #12 (permalink)
xtc2clip
No Life Poster

Member: 2416253
Thanks Meter: 4,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottat4 View Post
Hey bud.. you said world first.. without checking.

You did say you were working to add verizon support. I merely suggested you add that your release notes so you stop having folks buy your clip who have verizon devices. That's a constructive point you ignored. I did not advertise another product, just pointed out they were first unlike what your release notes state. Like it or not it is what it is.

Perhaps you should change the marketing of your units if you straight up don't care about single users. I mean you may not like my attitude but what you just said says a LOT about what you think of your customers. And YES.. I have purchased your devices. So has @roefastford and many others.

Perhaps you will care about us collectively going forward. There are many XDA users who have purchased your clip. We can repost your statements here for others to see if you'd like. Discussion isn't closed.
We do not cheat anyone, we care about every single customer we have, I just don't understand, what do you want from us? Did we promise you to have Verizon support? The answer is no. We add support to new models as we can. We don't say it's supported, if it's not supported. So we don't lie to anyone, and never cheat anyone. You just have a kind of personal offense about these verizon phones, we are sorry for this, and sorry, that we don't support them, it's only one operator on one model.
You can repost statements to anywhere, it's not serious, because it's an open forum, you don't even have to register to read it.
Forum is open. We are open.
You just trying to humiliate us for the reason we don't know.
We are working hard every day, and unlike many other boxes we do not shut down our project after couple of month, we reply every post, and despite we can't solve EVERY problem (No, we can't!), we are commited to help anyone. But you don't see it, you keep posting same text for the last a couple of month - "oh oh, verizon is not supported, xtc2clip is bad, blah blah". We have nothing else to say.
If you feel better blaming us - it's your right.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xtc2clip For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.06787 seconds with 7 queries