View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 18:20   #15 (permalink)
dottat4

Member: 2555531
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtc2clip View Post
We do not cheat anyone, we care about every single customer we have, I just don't understand, what do you want from us? Did we promise you to have Verizon support? The answer is no. We add support to new models as we can. We don't say it's supported, if it's not supported. So we don't lie to anyone, and never cheat anyone. You just have a kind of personal offense about these verizon phones, we are sorry for this, and sorry, that we don't support them, it's only one operator on one model.
You can repost statements to anywhere, it's not serious, because it's an open forum, you don't even have to register to read it.
Forum is open. We are open.
You just trying to humiliate us for the reason we don't know.
We are working hard every day, and unlike many other boxes we do not shut down our project after couple of month, we reply every post, and despite we can't solve EVERY problem (No, we can't!), we are commited to help anyone. But you don't see it, you keep posting same text for the last a couple of month - "oh oh, verizon is not supported, xtc2clip is bad, blah blah". We have nothing else to say.
If you feel better blaming us - it's your right.

I think you have my posts confused with other users. Perhaps you yourself don't even remember what you wrote.. Or perhaps as your name is a company name you've been replaced. So let me remind you of what you said.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/11886160-post24.html

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/12043098-post26.html

Specifically, since you appear to be learning impaired, you should note that your release notes state

"- HTC 10 Android 7.x support for S-OFF
- HTC 10 Android 7.x support sim-unlock, IMEI repair, CID change"

How would a user who has bought your card or is thinking about buying your card know that your card would not work on their VZW htc 10 when your release notes state HTC 10 like that?

How freaking hard is to put a note there stating that!

Geesh... you bring this on yourself!

Last edited by dottat4; 12-21-2016 at 18:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to dottat4 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.11143 seconds with 7 queries