Old 03-31-2017, 16:56   #7 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Member: 1300847
Thanks Meter: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10256929 View Post
hi hd box team and wc to gsm world
1-i saw ur resellers list how can i buy ur tool in iran ?
2-as u know in most of new android devices we cant remove screen lock without date lose such as sony asus huawei qc handsets.can we unlock this type of phones with ur tool?
3-for a device with pattern lock what is minimum and maximum time needed for unlock?
4-can u send me a video of unlocking android pattern with hd box ?
thx

Dear Sir,

1--- As right now ,we have not confirmed the reseller in Iran. You can purchase from our website. And the fee include the delivery together. And we will also offer the warranty in 1 year. And after the reseller onfirmed,they will take charge of that part also
2--- HDBox is forensic tool. Yes ,for most Android phone it support.( testing if the phone got latest patch for the lock screen: this can be tested using the normal standard procedure to see if any phone is supported by HDBox using brute force. Enter 5 dummy codes, wait those 30 seconds, enter 5 more dummy codes, and if phone still asks us to wait 30 seconds, then is good, enter 5 more… and check again if the phone ask for the 30 seconds, if it do, then this phone is supported 100% for brute-force user lock removal, no matter if pin / pattern.)
3---If the phone is Android 4.0+ or have OTG or you can use our tool to remove pin / pattern user locks via bruteforce, whole process taking 1 day for all 4 digit pin codes or 4 steps long pattern locks. Full support for all patterns, no matter what number of steps (4 to 9 steps) is implemented standalone in the box. Also different length pin codes are supported, from 4 to 12 digits, with most pin codes being 4 to 6 length.
4---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-6x9M_FiWs Here is the Android pattern unlock video.

Thanks very much for your interest on our HDBox!
HDB Team
The Following User Says Thank You to HDB For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07026 seconds with 7 queries