Old 02-08-2018, 18:56   #9 (permalink)
lizard_king2612
Freak Poster

Member: 2478873
Thanks Meter: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDB View Post
Hello there,

First take a deep breath and do not worry, Now that you have written an image that most likely is corrupted, the recover process is not very easy, but we are here to help you.

In order to recover your mac we will need a couple of things from you ( you can give this by a PM or mail to [email protected] )

1) Mac Computer Model ( I can see its a1706, but just to confirm it) :
2) Mac Computer EMC number ( Like EMC 3071 / 3163 ) :
3) A backup file of your current chip content ( connect HDBOX again, and read it, save as backup1.hdb )
4) (Optional) A Second backup file, but first click unload image and read it again. This will help us
5) (Optional, but of great value) The Image that you have write to chip without verify, if you made a backup of it.

What we will do for your when when you give us those infos:
- We will search an working chip image for your computer model ( A Number & EMC version )
- We will manually patch it with your computer id extracted from those backups
- Unlock this new image, so it does not have any password / icloud lock
- Send you this file, and all you have to do is flash it back to chip using our HDBOX. After updating the chip image with the new image we prepare for you, you perform an SMC reset on the mac, and the mac now should be working and be a happy free mac.

Best regards,
HDBOX Support Team.
MACBOOK A1706
EMC 3071
CURRENT CHIP CONTENT
*Link removed* - Protect your mac SN

I was not able to get a second back up and this file is what i wrote into the chip.
please let me know if theres anything else i can provide so you guys can help me

Last edited by HDB; 02-09-2018 at 09:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to lizard_king2612 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.06888 seconds with 7 queries