View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 18:06   #36 (permalink)
wgmmmx1

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatGSM View Post
Man...you just got GREEDY ! After asking and paying for unlimited FRP unlock and other options not to mention yearly activation now you stop supporting and asking lots of money for unlock / FRP of Huawei phones -call it HCU or whatever, still your tool. Myself and others for sure will say / say - NO WAY, I`ll stop supporting you (not to mention very slow updates) and go for ... !!!
C`ya around guys, good luck with your product ! Maybe when I`ll see good support/updates I`ll think of coming back, meanwhile I`ll use another tool with a hard working team behind.

Man for people that have dc phoenix activation and year activation is only 24usd for unlimited tool without every year activation you are sure you buy other tool for Huawei with this price? Dc unlocker not have lots function that HCU got like imei change / repair and other like country change etc.
Just for this is good pay 25usd and got this all for now without yearly payment.

Last edited by Namelocked; 09-06-2018 at 09:59.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wgmmmx1 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.12434 seconds with 6 queries