View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 21:42   #42 (permalink)
man power
Freak Poster

Member: 2128067
Thanks Meter: 16
Donate money to this user
DC unlockers you guys are the worst mistake I have ever made in my ICT work,
(1) I activated my infinity box with DC unlocker which cost me 350 infinity credit then after activating my box you suddenly changed from life time support to yearly activation and because of your new policy you guy reduced the amount for activation on infinity product down to 290 infinity credit and then force we old users to yearly activation without any form of compensation, then just some weeks ago you guys just reduce DC unlocker activation on infinity product down to 275 only to wake up today and tell us that you will soon remove support to new phone and continues support on modern and routers.

(2) May I use this medium to ask you(DC Unlocker) how many people do you think that still need modern and routers? which you promised to continues support to"""" With new innovation via smartphone all android phone today is now serve as modern and router through Hotspot and can give fast download and upload speed than any router and modern ever made by any company.

(3) Now kindly tell me that my 350 infinity credit I spent on DC Unlocker activation is a pure scam, a total mistake?

(4) DC Unlocker should just know that this is an error that needed to be amended.
The Following User Says Thank You to man power For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08555 seconds with 7 queries