>>PakFones<<
No Life Poster

Member: 553178
Sonork: 100.1592454
Thanks Meter: 957
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhack23 View Post
My dear friend, in the other post i put a link about how android crypt the user data, read it and try to learn something. About the solution on your problem the best ways is swap cpu and emmc, to a working motherboard, android phone are more easy than iphone cpu... And about my problem solved to my dead motherboard is not short to ground , is a short under ball of pm, and about the video "How find a short" i think the video is a very tresh example, for 3 reason:
-You need see schematic before probe a line with a 3.7v of full charged battery
-With schematic you can see where the line start and where the line die...
-With schematic you can see all component about this line....
A simple example to demistifing the video coud be a shorted coil, you never see a short.. And many more component... After that if you need to recover data swap cpu+emmc...
Ps: Sorry for the off-topic

Today again i have a Redmi Note4 with Android 7.0 firmware. Phone is rebooting after logo because of CPU going over heated during boot up process. I have dumped all emmc including uaserdata.img it's near 24GB.

Is there any chance to decrypt uaser data partition without entering code from screen because CPU is faulty phone can't power on normally. Is there any chance by writing all firmware including userdata to other phone?

Page generated in 0.13053 seconds with 8 queries