View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 08:24   #1 (permalink)
softmaster
Freak Poster

Member: 57871
Sonork: 100.74800
Thanks Meter: 6
boot-loader.com Your clip is bound to another user!!!!!!!?????

i had few smart clips and i logged all of them with the same login on boot-loader, this was done to test the clips before sell as lot of cloned boxes are there in the market, so i just wanted to make sure that these are original.
and now when i have sold them then the customers have registered these clips and now when the log in into the boot-loader.com it gives an error message "Your Clip is Bound to another user"

Now i have forgot the account details from which i logged in to boot-loader.com and whenever i email this problem to boot-loader.com support they tell me to give them the old login details, and i have told them lot of times that i have forgot the details, but still its over a month my problem is not solved, and my customers are having problems, They are not able to login to boot-loader and download flash files.

@ Smart clip team, pls solve my problem or tell me where should i send these clips back ,as now i am felling it better to refund my customers..

Or the boot-loader website has such bad management that it does not have an option to deal a case like this.

Smart clip team pls look into my problem or tell me a solution to it.

i expect a better answer from you by posting here, dont contact me via PM, now whatever you want to say pls post here.

Page generated in 0.11799 seconds with 8 queries