View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 05:15   #13 (permalink)
dArk_shAdE
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
Donate money to this user
ANSWER: Helo Randy you send me 500 imeis or not ? bro service supporder (Blocked/lost/solen.) you know plz check https://imgur.com/a/yXtlYO8
AFTER you send me orders 500/im answerded 56-imesi done.
You buying services unlock or others orders in a row will not come answer !!!

Quote:
OPEN YOUR EYES AND CHECK. I ASK YOU AGAIN IF SUPPORTED BLOCKED AND LOST STOLEN IMEI AND YOU REPLY " YES " ACTUALLY i didnt process the imei in cheap service because client send us to support BLOCKED imeis.

Answer: I'm Buying FREEE and sell to 6$ You buying me services u send me sms or me u interet my services im no sed sms ( NEED ME CHEAP PRICE AND PAY AFTER !!!) YOU SEND ME SMS bro you buying me srvices I did not promise you that I will do everything I answered quickly not 24 hours and you need pay from you sended succes order. ok ?

Quote:
SEE? YOU proocessed my imei in cheap service for 1$ lost stolen imei. we talked and agreed supported for blocked and lost lost stolen. thats why im not paying you because you didnt process my imei in correct service. imagine out of 500 only 50 pcs done. YOU SUPPORT ONLY LOST STOLEN SERVICE NOT THE BLOCKED. WE HAVE SERVICE UNDER 1$ IF YOU SAY NOT SUPPORT BLOCKED IM NOT PROCESSING YOU.

ANSWER YOU BRO FROM ORDERS HAVE NOT DONE LOST OR STOLENSSSS Now what do you say? im send u service Supported Status imesi all only faund not supported. Ask what else you want ?

Quote:
ARE YOU SURE ALL IMEI IS FRAUD? ARE U KIDDING? MOSTLY MY IMEI ARE BLOCKED AND HIGH SUCESS RATE FOR UNBARRING BLOCKED SERVICE. PLEASE TRY TO READ AGAIN THE SCREENSHOT.

Page generated in 0.08769 seconds with 7 queries