View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 21:16   #125 (permalink)
GabrielCh
Freak Poster

Member: 2798902
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmood Riaz 1 View Post
We really do not understand whether you have Tool ID issue or password issue, please explain so that we will be able to fix issue happening with you.

Ok.
1. My ID at this time in my PC with software 23.01 is: 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0 as in the capture
2. Place Email: [email protected]
3. Put My Password: xxxxxxxxxxxx
4. Click in "Login"
5. SAYS ERROR: "Tool ID Wrong, click on "Reset Detail" To Reset Tool ID."
6. I Again Click in "Reset Detail"
7. Opened Brouser He asks me to put my email and my password, I put my Email and Pass corretly and the account is activated but my Tool ID is now 6DB9-D824-7E0D-1ED8 but in the Tool say onhother ID: 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0 (this New ID is NOT the same as above), but my acount is "Active" in the Web.
8. I will opened again the program "Uni-Android Tool [UAT] v23.01" and when it opens the window to log me another Tool ID appears, always the one above 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0, if I put my Email and my Password the same message comes out again "ERROR Tool ID Wrong, click on "Reset Detail" To Reset Tool ID. "
9. What am I supposed to do ???? Where am I supposed to place the new ID that appears in the Software in order to log in correctly ??? Or how can I perform a Hard Resert ID to reset everything ???

Capture: https://prntscr.com/o8ncgy

If you click on "Forgot password" to try another password, the confirmation email for password change never reaches my email or "Unwanted emails". Tell me what should I do????

Page generated in 0.08890 seconds with 7 queries