Thanks Meter: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by saifulhaq28 View Post
Anyone have any idea???????
Reading the firmware versions for that model C9000 there are two types:
ZC for china (open)
ZH for HongKong

Both only have binary U1.
When you get phones like this one, you should pay attention to the country area and only use firmware from that area zc on phone with zc and zh on phone with zh.
It may be this the problem.

As it is Qualcomm maybe its possible to recover it by putting in edl 9008 and do the lowlevel fw reprogram, if any EDL FW is available of course and if its possible at all. I'm just theorizing as i never had to deal with such problem mainly with samsung phones build for the China networks!

Glad that Amar Ali07 helped you get phone repaired.
Maybe he could jump on board just to shed some light on what the recovery process is about.
Not all the process obviously but just enough so people could get to the point that matters.

Im downloading both firmwares zc and zh and going to try to compare both fw bins to see if there is much difference. In your case something was flashed until the error. I would really like to understand what happens to put a phone in this condition.

Can you get the log from the program that you used that after flash gave you the error, to see witch files were flashed?

Page generated in 0.07629 seconds with 7 queries