View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 07:22   #22 (permalink)
sameh4ever2020

Member: 2947409
Sonork: 100.1683849
Thanks Meter: 0
I tried flashing the latest firmware with Oden and it failed, when I disconnected the phone and tried to put it back into download mode it comes up with 2 lines of small text in top left of screen then screen goes blank for a few seconeds then comes up with a list of stuff in blue red and green text with a little android in the middle of the screen with Kernal Panic
Upload Mode to the right of the andriod.
I can not turn the note 9 off, or figure out how to get back into recovery mode or download mode now. and the battery was nearly full when this happened , when the screen goes blank again after a few minutes the led flashes, if I press any of the volume keys or the power button the screen comes back on for a few minutes and while the screen is displaying the message the LED doesnt blink, then two minutes or so the screen times out and LED blinks again.
if I hold the btton down to try and go into recovery mode it reboots after about 10 seconds, shows the normal Samsung boot screen then displays the 2 lines of text at the same time which are in pink, then goes to the error screen I mention above

PLEASE HELP

Is going to take forever for this battery to drain and the unit shut off so I can try to boot into recovery or download mode...

HUGE thanks in advance

Page generated in 0.06296 seconds with 7 queries