View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:55   #6 (permalink)
guinhowa
Crazy Poster

Member: 654104
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfathersuport View Post
your device is blacklisted maybe you posted it for unlock we unlocked it and our job is done if you have activation error or blacklist problem you must solve it by that way, the device posted for unlock was done and the job completed i post the simlock proof , i cannot waste more time with you, i better close your account and u go use some other website according to me you are a cheater and a scammer who wants to excape his loss of 100$ by putting the blame on the provider for the hardware issue in your phone.

i will close your account and block you out from mywebsite forever because i do not want scammers and fools like you as customers on my website

all other website also take care and better dont have this guy as your customer who cannot understand that carrier check is the ultimate verdict of sim lock status if it says done then its done thats it

better check your website and block him out of your webiste

Elisabeth Araujo
[email protected]
88472473 Unverified
User Since 26 Nov 2011
Brazil
You are lost in your information, first, you say "hardware problem", now you say "blacklisted IMEI", you are simply lost in your argument.

Who is missing something here are you my friend, I really don't need your service, I just need my money back since you didn't unlock operator, are you blind? (see t-mobile official site check in my previus reply and print)

Didn't you see on t-mobile website that the operator is still blocked? In addition, your tool should return "not found" if the IMEI was really blacklisted, you are a scam, simple as that, there are several other complaints about your company.

Feel free to post any information, it will be *******ted and clarified, making it clear that you are a scam, as simple as that.

You could simply re-lock IMEI and refund, but chose to steal our money.

As I said, your GSX report is irrelevant, I don't care about your GSX report, I will be turning the dispute on Paypal into a complaint right now and I will forward all documentation to your domain registration including ICANN about your scam, you chose the wrong guy to steal .

Be it 99 dollars or 1 dollar, it does not belong to you, you do not unlock t-mobile (fake service), stop stealing and embarrass yourself, report t-mobile official website says "operator blocked" (not IMEI blacklist), you are a simple scam and it will sink soon, like I said, you chose the wrong person to steal and you’ll find out about it soon.

AGAIN IMEI LOCKED STATUS (ABOUT YOUR FAKE UNLOCK):

Page generated in 0.09643 seconds with 7 queries