View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 18:03   #11 (permalink)
guinhowa
Crazy Poster

Member: 654104
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfathersuport View Post
you tell whatever you want to, we did the unlock and complete the job, the fault is your side and your phone and your brain, you are a scammer here who open dispute and we are the people who accept loss of your scam end of story you scammer
Who uses whoisdomaintools privacy to hide is you scammer, I don't need to do that, who has several complaints and scam status is gsmfather, including, you will be penalized in court for all this soon, slander is a crime I will pay much higher amounts to my lawyer to sue you and your company with ICANN, cloudflare and any other connection with gsmfather, you are just a rude scam, nothing more. I am about 10 years of shop with quality and ********** in service to my customers, and you are a simple scam, nothing more, precarious.

The whole conversation is attached here, as well as the whole case, and soon, I will also share this case on other channels and social networks showing how scam you are, feel free to get my data, including, send a letter to my address , I don't need to hide anything, the scam here is you. (not me) and I can prove it all, you are only 1 supplier among many others we use, nothing more, we are several years of gsmhosting profile and several partnerships with other companies, who has a reputation for scam here is you (not me) ) and you will pay judicially on your slander and offenses.

Page generated in 0.09448 seconds with 8 queries