Crazy Poster

Member: 654104
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
Please upload the video showing imei and then activation error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi ~Leo~,

I am waiting for your response on the Youtube video provided (see my previous answer), what is your opinion on all of this? Do you believe that the conduct of gsmfather is correct?

In addition, there is some information I would like to add:

According to gsmfather, the gsmfather profile here at gsmhosting is not the same as e-mail support, according to e-mail support, they are different people (I don't know if this is true), anyway, service via e -mail has been more polite and more attentive after the opening of the dispute and so far.

I tried to negotiate with gsmfather via email, I made the following proposal for me to close the dispute, follow the proposal I made for gsmfather email support:

* Gsmfather remove the topic and posts of accusations made about me unfairly here (including offenses and slander);

* We split the expense of the money loss by 50% each, since I refunded 100% for my client (i refunfed R$: 750,00 reais for my client), I offered gsmfather to divide this loss of money by 50% each (about 45 dollars for gsmfather, and 45 dollars for me) but gsmfather not agreed;

* Gsmfather unlock my account on his gsmfather.com website since they blocked my account on their website unfairly with active credits over there after opening the dispute, on gsmfather website, there are credits paid there, and gsmfather blocked my account with these credits that I paid before, withholding my credits.

* Gsmfather make clear the refund policy on his tool when the IMEI appears as "unlocked" and shows symptoms of LOCKED, rather than a simple "hardware problem" response, moreover, after a few days, gsmfather said "blacklisted IMEI" and according to them it was this reason for "not completing the unlock", however, ironically in gsmfather it says "clean and funded IMEI" support, that means, there are differences and flaws in the information and need to be corrected in order to avoid all this confusion.

This was basically the offer I made to gsmfather, but gsmfather simply refuses, gsmfather wants me to close the dispute and lose $ 99 in addition to the R$: 790,00 reais BRL I lost to my client, when all of this could have been avoided by clear information in his tool, in addition, IMEI blacklist query has not returned IMEI blacklist, and is not yet blacklisted, see:
https://snipboard.io/CdeASW.jpg

Gsmfather said hardware problem, however, works with SIM card T-mobile, ruling out the possibility of "hardware problem" see:
https://snipboard.io/Pwr9oy.jpg

Gsmfather said he will remove the topic ONLY if I first close the dispute, only afterwards will he unlock my account on the gsmfather website.

It is clear that there is a huge misunderstanding here, however, gsmfather cannot just make false scam actions with anger at me having opened the dispute, this is not just, besides the fact that he posts personal information about me and my partner here, this infringes basic privacy laws besides the fact that gsmfather profile here make slander unfortunately.

Leo do you agree with this conduct and position by gsmfather? What do you suggest?
The Following User Says Thank You to guinhowa For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10190 seconds with 7 queries