View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 13:46   #109 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Member: 1300847
Thanks Meter: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecrotek View Post
hello hdbox team

for me the hdbox is useless I bought it to unlock iphone 7 and countdown 2 days macs who have passwords but at the end of the account it gives a code error; on the other hand I used before ( CMIzapper Brutus 2 ) it finds the code 100/100 and at the same time it automatically unlocks the code .hdbox team takes care it is necessary to prepare updates to settle this problem and also for the ipads the last iphones the box does not give the complete info; and a at the end I ask you to add another application which is used a lot to flash and dump the bins of the tv screens and monitor which one enters hdmi because there is a lot of work to do with; several programmers on the market which is used to flash from the hdmi port and well it is necessary to use the hdmi port of the hdbox; now during the period of the corona ipedimé there are no macs before 2017 only the new mac 2018-2019.
it is necessary to put other things so that the box is used to do something if not all the customers who thinks bought the box changes their mind and unlock the server or buy other more reliable tools.
the consept of the box is very original but if you are very slow to do things and stay like that other boxes will exceed you and you will add the screens to the boxes and a lot of options. you must hear the suggestions of customers for our good and your good.

Thanks very much for your suggestion. And I will ask the engineer to learn those.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to HDB For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10490 seconds with 7 queries