View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 14:34   #655 (permalink)
Chimera Tool
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medofficiel View Post
yes right and cost 188 credits
before free
now paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmerw View Post
Before new huawei update, oeminfo edit for demo devices kirin 710/980 was free, after new update it became paid (same operation), why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medofficiel View Post
already free with other team
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliksaqib43 View Post
Dear Chimera Team,
Markets Currently in Some Lock Down Situations, Yours tool already Expensive and we pay you Every year Main Module are only Samsung and Huawei other or not mostly Important , My point is In last update you have condition each function reward of Credits based that's not Good , We know you are hardworking but we pay you every years think about it, the beginners will destroy of yours this Update , RIP beginners ! Please reduce credit or any others cheap solutions for JOb !
May be you Reply and hope give us Solutions !
Otherwise yours Users will move on other Tools , i know this will not effect on you but the Mobile kings tool and Yours Scope will be low !
If you don't response Yours Tool we only use for SAMSUNG , [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Previously released solution(s) was fast the same like others had on the market. They used fastboot without authentication and by this way they was able to support few procedures. But due to it is an old known method huawei rolled out software updates where this backdoor has been fixed. That means also, you will be not able to unlock etc any phones with them but we will still support them.
Our solution is totally different and can not be patched.

About prices:
We kept old method for free and ask you credits only at these new procedures.

Page generated in 0.08119 seconds with 7 queries