View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 22:43   #12 (permalink)
sree krishna
No Life Poster

Member: 350571
Thanks Meter: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxycompue View Post
i have no such knowledge that i argue with sir lyder, he is my respected teacher, whatever difficulty i'm feeling i expressed here so don't try to teach me and take part in healthy discussion, i put one suggestion here if there is any way that we can calculate time of emmc after creating gpt partition that will help us to take decision how we can treat with our customer, also emmc change is not so easy in these days since cpu and emmc pairing giving more trouble to us in emmc work.
Thank u for your understanding.

Here I tell u something, it may help u.

If customer mobile reached 80% of usage then mobile will not stop working immediately in many case, it may give some trouble in operating then customer will come to our shop and customer will explain he got some struggle to operate. generally what we think may be its normal software problem and first we try to solve by flashing. after flashing it will not boot, the reason is emmc reached 80% of usage, in this situation we become tension and customer will not accept mobile with not booting because he gave only for working trouble not full stuck. in this case we just use emmc new life function in easyjtag then mobile able to boot in to normal mode then we solve the issue happened mistakenly.

and another thing is, If emmc reached maximum usage then we solve it by new life to emmc using easyjtag. here after the mobile will be work with minumum usage for longtime. minimum usage like only calls and whatsapp text. not use multi task and not store more user data, not install too much apps. we can also remove many unwanted apps which is not needed. we stop which apps working in background automatically. downgrade to old version also will help. not use mobile for playing games. in this way we will
increase lifetime of emmc. of-course this is not great idea But my point of view is this will help for who cont buy new mobile immediately, I think this is also will help in some situation.

EasyJtag Team making many good things for us and
we try to solve with our best level and
will always thankful to EasyJtag Team..

Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sree krishna For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.10477 seconds with 8 queries