View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 16:08   #3 (permalink)
jafsupport.com
No Life Poster

Member: 125
Sonork: 100.100000
Thanks Meter: 1,305
Thank you :)

During that time most GSM users had like JAF and UFS and Universalbox or AndroBoxes/Griffin Team Universal Sp Unlocker box Setool or USB Smart
It is very funny many times lot lot lot credits from end users go to Producers or supporters that in reality never have written 1 line code of the sulutions
People Like Saras is a GSM *** in my eyes
ViritualM i did really like in his way of coding nokia sulutions...
But many times how good a produkt become is many times about how lot support the coder get from team with hard to get aquitment mobiles to do testing and research etc etc
Lot lot reserach were made by forum people that sit send internal data and hints and shematics to coders so can make sulutions work
Many of the produkts for unlock or flash would never exist without the supporting users in Gsmhosting as most users sit testing find problems or have issues they forward to the teams so the teams make sulutions to work

I were only a produkt supporter for Jaf for few years worked for Gsmfun/Thomas as i had to many issues to work with Raskal
At start i worked for bouth of them but when they split company i chosed Thomas side as Thomas old friend from 1997 in gsm field

But most i miss the friends the support in GSmhosting were sit talk about bootloader issues and what pins to use
So lot changed when phone security moved to server and no more use communication interface all in USB port hahahahaha

GsmWorld were in that time a very good place for many people to learn get skilled and make money
Many people i not know were they are to day what happen to them
But still i really want thank all members and teams for all advices and brainstorming during the years
I want Thank ViritualM Saras Davor Gsmfun Raskal Andro Bontek Laser Bphreaks and Z3x team SmartClip team and offcouse Legija
You all guys were in that moment of time really change lot of things in my life and i had lot lot good years when talking and brainstorming with all of you
I owe you all lot lot thanx forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil2000ind View Post
I STILL HAVE THE J.A.F BOX WITH PKEY.

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONTRIBUTION AND SUPPORT THAT TO DID TO GSM COMMUNITY.

WBR
sahil2000ind
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jafsupport.com For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.10646 seconds with 7 queries