Braycel
Super Moderator

Member: 813309
Thanks Meter: 1,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafsupport.com View Post
Thank you to Gsmhosting and all Users

My name is Dalton PowerDalton Cyberdalton and Latest Nick Jafsupport.com

Started gsm at 90 sit thoic.com and starmattew and serval different boards and chat with people..
It were Raskal Gsmfun Zulea Saras Lazer Alienchemist and many many many...
We were most sit brainstorm send chematics pinouts loaders and talk what speed to use at comport etc etc...
At that time not existed Unlock Flash boxes..
Had to find connectors with all pins so could solder vires make connection cables...
Nokia were a Pain in a$$ because all pins under battery hehehe

Same at that time all flash adapters nokia very hard to get and same to use nokia service soft need have a PKD..
But because many services used winlock with wrong PKD that only had 1 licence on counter after use 1 time dongle deaktivated...

So lot fun work sit remove ee read out edit find ways to make dongle work again
But later it came boxes like PBB etc that had flas counter refill so were very easy change dongle pass and make it work with original dongle to update licences or credits

During the years when active in gsm learn to know so many skille coders and reversers in Gsmhosting..
Many more interested to find sulutuyions when others more focus money

So many teams that were super good that been cloned or cracked or copy paste because others want free or to destroy
So many team that sold a box with cables very cheap som people sit unlock flash phones made good profit every day some sit as distributer and maybe flash 5000 phones a week
And most boxes like UFS TWISTER JAF Z3X Smartclip USB Smart....
So lot of cheap boxes were so long time supported and updated to follow the upddates from manifacturers

I just have lot memorys from barking fights and friend talk with so many in thsi forum
Just sad many people gone from gsm and many even banned in forum
Time goes on just things change lot and gsm field changed totally around 2010

Anyway just want say thank you to all gsmhosting friends and all who maybe remember me or maybe even are angry at me
Thank you all for a lot of good years with good friends online here in Hosting and at Sonork
Regards

Magnus Jakobsson Sweden
Really happy to see you dear member 125

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Use the forums!

Page generated in 0.09417 seconds with 8 queries