View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 01:50   #1 (permalink)
Spellz

Member: 3014264
Thanks Meter: 0
Help for Alcatel 1V (2020) - 5007U - Bootloop

Hi! Long story short: I was trying to root my Alcatel 1V (2020) - 5007U and I've bricked it.

First I unlocked the Bootloader, and I lost the IMEI (I have the original IMEI in a paper, so I can put it again if possible)
I tryed to fix de IMEI, but all solutions had to get the smartphone rooted, so I tryed to use Magisk (with e bootIMG that I got on Internet)

After doing that thing we sould NEVER do: Format Whole Flash in SPT.

I tryed to get the original firmware but no success.
- Using the Alcatel software Mobile Upgrade S Gotu2 it does not recognize my device
- I got 2 firmwares searching in Google. They are supposed to be from this model, but I can't garantee.
One is ALCATEL_5007U_Firmware MT6765__10__QP1A.190711.020 it has Scatter file and the other files but I'm getting error when flashing it in SP Flash Tool - Sometimes I get error while downloading recoveryIMG and sometimes in md1imgIMG (I don't know if this file is important).

The other firmware is Alcatel 5007U Unlock Network MDM Remove Repair Firmware IaasTEam. Is does not have any Scatter file, but it has the other files (IMG). So I made Scatter file using the original (5007 sca that was in the folder of the Mobile Upgrade S Gotu2. I changed the file names of the IMG and tryed to flash again with SP Flash Tool.
This time I get error again in the md1imgIMG file!!! But this time is:
ERROR : STATUS_SEC_IMG_TYPE_MISMATCH (0xC002002A)
HINT: Verified boot is enabled.
Please download signed image(md1img-verifiedIMG) or disable verified boot.

Another thing that gives me error and I'm confused in Scatter File is that in both firmwares I have a big file called SUPERIMG that starts in 0x5A000000 and ends in 0x177800000. But he next files (ODM) starts in 0x5A100000 (it starts before the SUPER ends). Also has ODM starts in 0x5A100000; PRODUCT ; SYSTEM ; and VENDOR . This last one ends in 0x177800000. So I think I must choose if I wan't to flash the SUPER (and delete the 4 other files from the Scatter) or flash those 4 and delete SUPER from Scatter. Because If I let them all, it gives error in SP Flash.

NOTE: I'm using bypass_utility_master because the DA files I got in Internet didn't work in SPF.

Anyone has a working Original ROM for Alcatel 1V 2020 - 5007U?
Or anyone can give me another hint?

Page generated in 0.07825 seconds with 7 queries