View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 22:16   #43 (permalink)
zulea
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by khawar
Dear Sir ,I have done the test point 100% correctly and with great care and i assure you that there is nothing wrong with testpoint. I also do hardware repairing and daily do many Siemens & New Motorolas,with testpoints.
Now the position is,when i conect the phone with usb smart and try to flash ,it says that CID certificate not found ,but when i check the recover certificate option,the sw says that the phone already have certificate.
Please do something, the Lead has admitted the problem in cruiser and has promised to solve it.
ERROR 303002 is the problem of many people, Whereas no body has been successfull in reviving this phone.
WR... KHAWAR
If use Testpoint (checked option in software) software can NOT say Certificate not found or Phone already have certificete!! Post a screenshoot here!

Also regarding your post in "other forum" (check attached screenshoot), you must know that K600=K608 (regarding hardware inside). Of course there is 2 versions of PCB in this phones, but both can be find in K600 or K608 too!!

So, again, make correct testpoint on phone (you can find good testpoints here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...27#post1460627 ), select right options in software (I explained more times here on forum how to repair k600/k608 - so use search button) and if your phone have not any hardware damage (made by others or by you) it works well 100%.

Best regards,
Zulea
Attached Images
File Type: jpg khawar.JPG (80.1 KB, 133 views)

Last edited by zulea; 12-23-2005 at 22:29.

Page generated in 0.10975 seconds with 9 queries