View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 05:50   #14 (permalink)
Abe
No Life Poster

Member: 4185
Thanks Meter: 3
All this is nice ,guys..........<br />But i think that all guys here would be happy only if PHONE MANUFACTURERS give UNLOCK SOFT included in box where the phone is.....with manuals and cd with soft........<br />Only in that case,we all would be happy.......<br />I dont sell anything.......but i agree with soft makers and also with soft resellers,even its not their own soft........<br />Why?.....<br />I had my own site a long time ago........<br />and i had to put members area because there was a plenty to do to keep the site updated...and also plenty to do find,exchange,buy soft.......<br />So,here is the message to some guys:<br />BE HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE ALL SOFT THAT YOU NEED FOR FREE SOONER OR LATER..because if there weren't some guys that give soft for free how many unlockers would be here?<br />I think not so much like now.......because it's not possible that all unlockers here can pay for software for each model that comes new on the market......<br />Some of you guys do this only for hobbie.some of you for interest (earning money for go out with girlfriend)....... but some of you do this for living also......and some of you do this because this is only thing that u can do.........<br />so read my statement above and be VERY VERY HAPPY.......that's all i got to say and i think that nothing more has to be mentioned here.........<br />so if u want update sw in nokia.......pay logs if u dont buy boxes........<br />if u have only one NOKIA PHONE FOR YOURSELF-&gt; send me a log ,i will calculate for you this time........(PLEASE DONT WRITE ME TOO;ME TOO;ME TOO........)<br />im just telling that for one log..noone will kill you or charge you 100 usd......<br />there are some people that can calculae one log.......bu tplease be so kind and dont cheat people that make soft and ask for 1 log now,and tomorrow another one...........<br />thats all.........i hope that calculator will never be FREE because of some guys that like to chit chat like IM A GOOD MAN and then get's a knife in your back............<br />no thanx..better not to be free...........<br />if someone need help,that's because this forum is here.......<br />like i said,if your phone is for your using only,i will calculate for you....but dont ask for it anymore because you will no longer be respected in this forum because you are a cheater....<br />if u update phones for money-&gt; please buy logs (not expensive) like all people and dont beg for FREE,FREE,FREE......<br />This is a first and a last post from me about this and i think that this topic has to be closed.......<br />Only if i am wrong maybe? i dont know...this is only my point of view about all this........<br />regards to all...........

Page generated in 0.08422 seconds with 7 queries