Old 05-09-2007, 12:57   #5 (permalink)
UnlockingExperts
No Life Poster

Member: 59731
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by krusty.spritz View Post
FEBUARY....REQUESTED 5 CODES for bb5 nokia.....paid for 5 by paypal (oops )

credits taken 1 by 1 as imeis are entered

CREDITS TAKEN AGAIN ON RETURN OF CODES !!!!- MINUS 154???? PAID HIM FOR SOME MORE AND TOLD HIM ABOUT MINUS STATUS ON MY ACCOUNT.
TOLD ME IT MUST BE RIGHT AND WILL NOT REFUND THE DIFFRENCE

CLAIM FILED WITH PAYPAL APRIL 2007 COS I CANT GET SENCE FROM SUNNY
TODAY PAYPAL SAID IT WAS VIRTUAL STUFF SO F$#K OFF

ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Hi,

We have tried to sort this issue out in very civilize way and requested above customer to provide all payment details which they have paid for so we can match it with our Code history in customers account, but instead of providing us details which we requested on every conversation he decided to took this matter to Paypal and raise the dispute, But as i said still i will ask for the same thing, provide me all the payment details we match it with customers code history which customer and me both have access to, if there is any difference it will be sorted, It was not my choice to go to Paypal and raise the dispute.

I cannot just arrange refunds if there is no proven reason . We have 3000 satisfied customer using our service at www.networkcodes.co.uk and this forum is open to every one for feed back and till now you will not find one single person have any problem with it.

As my customer you are honurable to me but you have to provide me payment details to match it with your codes that you have utilize, before we process any refund.

Also thank you guys for your support and beliving in me.

with best regards

Sunny
Unlocking Expert Team

Page generated in 0.07320 seconds with 8 queries