Old 07-10-2007, 20:47   #8 (permalink)
chukky
Insane Poster

Member: 52430
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityHelp View Post
hello!

1. you can use any universal box cable or just use com port cable based on MAX232 IC.
2. if you dont have connector for phone- you have to solder wires directly to PCB or connector pins from PCB side.
3. You can take USB cable connector for building com port cable, but first you must make sure that needed pins are in connector
hello,
pls i want to clear this cable building thing.
i got KONKA c966 phones. i checked for the pin out through cable selector software.
It says: KEYBORD TOP
7hone Rx
9: phone Tx
18: GND
so i took an 18 pin usb cable (multibox RJ-45cable for 1180c) and opened the socket end. i desoldered the wires and then connected pins 7, 9, 18 as above description. It keeps writing connection fail.
what is wrong? i use the Rx/TX port of the box(left port). is it the right one or the right one marked RTS/CTS. is the switch supposed to be on fbus or mbus? or are we to use the back comport?. All these are to be clear to all infinity box users pls.
if we can't make cables, the box remains useless to us. what is the RJ-45 pinout description for Tx,RX,GND and cable colors.
These questions can remove some of our frustrations with box as infinity is carving a niche for itself on various mobile brands that their software are not common.
kudos to infinity team

Page generated in 0.13997 seconds with 6 queries