View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:29   #744 (permalink)
Rassel

Member: 611909
Thanks Meter: 8
Red face Nokia 6120c Amaging Problem!!!!

Dear sir, I need a working erase file to erase new type of phones like N76, 5700, 6120c, 6121c, 6220 etc. I Flashed a Nokia 6120c With wrong Flash File (rm230_ENO_x_2007wk24v0.010.fpsx) Selecting as CNT by JAF. After flashed the phone was dead. Then I flashed with original Firmware files v 4.21. The phone alive again, it works perfectly Ok i normal mode. But It does not shows any LOCAL / Test MOde on the Screen. Now It goes to LOCAL / Test Mode via Fbus Cable only. USB Not working in Test or Local Mode. Via USB when it goes to LOCAL /Test, It Hanged. After openng battery, then it powered on. When using Fbus cable, It goes to LOCAL/ TEST and working Ok without displaying anything on the screen, Only blank white but in LOCAL/ TEST mode. It never come out from TEST /Local by commanding to normal mode. Everytime after removing the fbus cable then manually pressing the power button it will On with battery. Please take a look about this problem. I never saw this kind of Problem before. Erasing can solve this problem? I dont have any erase file for this phone. Old files are not working with this. Please try to solve my problem as soon as possible and provide an working erase file urgently

Page generated in 0.06860 seconds with 8 queries