View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 16:12   #9 (permalink)
realdodo
Freak Poster

Member: 37317
Thanks Meter: 8
Wel well well I see you got prepared your answer very carefully but sarcasm and irony is something you spent to much here instead of writing anything sensibly.
My idea was not to write about this problem anymore but seeing that you turned all this into a parody of support I will let myself to write You few words.
First, I NEVER spoke about your experience or how long i have been registered here or stuff like that, so your starting words sound kind of silly.
Second, I will also pass over with silence the Mr.Profesor and Mr. Student stuff and will go directly to the problem just to show you that you did not read my posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Read post #3 from your given link: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=556632
Read post #6 from current thread. What you talk about in these posts ?
What i talked about in these posts was the problem I faced with making PinFind Adapetr work, what is not clear there - just point it to me.

Quote:

Read post #4 from your given link: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=556632 and you will see complete ignorance of my questions.
The question you asked me there was "Please, tell me, what is CPU chip name in your phone ?" and you have the answer in my next post #5 .Just can't believe you have missed it??

Quote:
Read post #8 from your given link: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=556632 and you will see complete ignorance of my advices.
What you made me do there was something that I already did I and wrote about in previous post #7. I told you that I set manual rx/tx of working phone and there was not communication between phone and the program?! Don't believe you have missed it again

Quote:
And we can see detailed explanation of situation in post #7 from your given link: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=556632
Yes here you are completly right - I have detailed explained you about my problem and I was doing this all the time because I did not start this thread to irritate or provoke You. I started it because my Pinfind Adapter doesn't work.

Considering the new ideas:
I use RJ45-RJ45 cable from PinFinder package but not other RJ45 cables.
I can not make cross test with my Pinfind Adapter+other tested InfinityBox (or other tested PinFind Adapter +my InfinityBox) only because and I believe you know that each PinFind adapter can work with only one Infinity box once they are paired. But I managed to do all other possibles combinations with cables and the final result was that my PFAdapter doesn't detect any pins.

Quote:
As I can understand from your explanation you have 3 (three) PinFinders and all of them can not work with your PC.
Yes, I can repeat myself but we (me and two collegues of mine) ordered 3 (three) PF Adapters from same reseller. I personally can assure you that three of them are in absolutly same condition I described.
I am not very good in statistics but saying that it's 100% my fault or that 1 (one) of 1000 (thousand) PinFinder may have some defects after you even did not read what I wrote sound absurd.

Quote:
Yes, I understand that it\'s a hard procedure and you will be able to talk here about problems without any tries to get a result, so I will be not surpriced if we will see here only one answer \"nothing works\".
The wisdom and perspicacity that is flowing from your final words is a good proof what is your attitude to all this.

p.s. I am taking a holiday next week and I will absent till the end of the month. But when I am back and reseller still havent answered me I am ready at my expense to send you phisicaly my adapter. All this not for refund but just to show that I am filled with good intent

Page generated in 0.10260 seconds with 7 queries