tavako

Member: 813614
Sonork: ht
Thanks Meter: 0
Wink

@stanner_austin
Hello Dear Mr. Gopal Chevli; and Mr. Stanner Austin;

Subject: Motorola V360, SW ver: R4513-G-08.B7.AER

I've Motorola V360, SW ver: R4513-G-08.B7.AER; Flex Ver: SE6154AxxL4184. and USB cable to connect to my Windows XP Professional.
Phone is in Fax/Modem mode.
Motorola Phone Tools 4.3.6c (MPT4.3.6c) Software works fine and installs Motorola USB modem driver.
But Motorola Service Software 3.5.8 (MSS3.5.8), and Motorola Driver Installer Ver: 3.2.0 (MDI 3.2.0), RSD Lite 3.1 or 3.8 cannot work with USB modem driver and requires Motorola Composite device driver to install but it is not possible and windows XP can not find and install.
I also did follow your guide for Auto installer P2KDrvInstaller and Motorola_Driver_Installer ver2.8.0.02 but it is not possible.
In flash mode RSD Lite can read phone Software and Flex versions.
Initially my V360 phone only had English for SMS and Menu. Then somehow I only once could add Russian option by MSS3.5.8. I don't remember how I did, and can not undo or redo because Motorola USB Composite device driver is always required and windows cannot install its driver. Since I prefer Arabic option instead, please advise how I can activate above mentioned softwares to change to Arabic.
Since once my PCtel modem was made corrupted and internet connection did not work, Is it possible that Motorola composite device driver conflicts with my PCtel onboard modem driver? But MPT4.3.6c Motorola usb modem has no conflict with PCtel modem and both work fine. SHX_Codec2.6.6 shows error Loading MIDAS.DLL whilst midas.dll file is present. Softwre loads but cannot work.
Please advise how I can activate above mentioned softwares to change to Arabic option plus its own English.
Yours sincerely,
H. Tavakoli

Last edited by stanner_austin; 07-20-2008 at 12:00. Reason: quote removed.

Page generated in 0.08894 seconds with 7 queries